Alreet?

Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:14 am
  #1  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alreet?

Well I'm back from 2 weeks back in the Toon,

it was brilliant to see all my mates, had a great day at a mates wedding, went to the match, ate loads of english food and.....well England is pretty crap really, I was looking forward to coming back to the sun.

I do love it back home but I have no intention of going back for a long time, and in a way that makes me a bit sad, although the world's a big place eh?

Anyway, I really outdid myself on the drink, and if anyone knows me properly they'll know that's a big thing to do, so also decided to calm myself down and start being more responsible (booo!), to be fair I'm 36, drink loads and have saved not one penny since I got here, so about time really.....

Anyway, any news? What have I missed?
Spugsy is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:18 am
  #2  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Far from home!
Posts: 1,024
Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Well I'm back from 2 weeks back in the Toon,

it was brilliant to see all my mates, had a great day at a mates wedding, went to the match, ate loads of english food and.....well England is pretty crap really, I was looking forward to coming back to the sun.

I do love it back home but I have no intention of going back for a long time, and in a way that makes me a bit sad, although the world's a big place eh?

Anyway, I really outdid myself on the drink, and if anyone knows me properly they'll know that's a big thing to do, so also decided to calm myself down and start being more responsible (booo!), to be fair I'm 36, drink loads and have saved not one penny since I got here, so about time really.....

Anyway, any news? What have I missed?
Welcome home!

Guess the credit card balance took a hammering!

Did you bump into ten times a day Gazza!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim Smith is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:21 am
  #3  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post
Welcome home!

Guess the credit card balance took a hammering!

Did you bump into ten times a day Gazza!!!!!!!!!!!
aye I spent a fair old whack, stayed in a gorgeous hotel there and drinks there weren't cheap, and the nightwatchman had to let me in and take me to my room....
Spugsy is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:22 am
  #4  
Big Member
 
NorthernLad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,840
NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
.....

Anyway, any news? What have I missed?
Welcome back to civilisation.

Newcastle Broon is going to made in Yorkshire and Stephen Gately died.
NorthernLad is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:38 am
  #5  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by NorthernLad View Post
Welcome back to civilisation.

Newcastle Broon is going to made in Yorkshire and Stephen Gately died.
aye I saw commanders posts about him, and aye it's a disgrace about the broon, I was drinking it last week with 15 year old maccallan chasers, it does make you realise how expensive whisky is over here mind.
Spugsy is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:57 am
  #6  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
aye I saw commanders posts about him, and aye it's a disgrace about the broon, I was drinking it last week with 15 year old maccallan chasers, it does make you realise how expensive whisky is over here mind.
Welcome back. Just been to the Indian dentist, had my Xmas cake delivered five minutes ago, been to Dreamworks a few times in your absence and have just booked a week long break to Nairobi for AED1,115 inc.taxes, so I'm as happy as a pig in muck.
lionheart is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:52 am
  #7  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Welcome back. Just been to the Indian dentist, had my Xmas cake delivered five minutes ago, been to Dreamworks a few times in your absence and have just booked a week long break to Nairobi for AED1,115 inc.taxes, so I'm as happy as a pig in muck.
Indian dentist eh?

Man I could kill for a bloody massage, twatted my back, actually could be lack of water as my kidney sare knacking me and got footy tonight.....

Still GREAT to be back in this weather, beach this weekend for sure....
Spugsy is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:54 am
  #8  
Bored liberal
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Over there ----->
Posts: 13,704
Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Welcome back.

News - we have now moved and the plans are proceeding apace. Mr Meow had a major op but is recovering. You & Mrs Spugsy should come over one evening soon. I'm giving you person news as I presume you still get newspapers in the UK.

-

Last edited by Meow; Oct 14th 2009 at 12:03 pm. Reason: I am a crap typist!
Meow is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 12:01 pm
  #9  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Welcome back.

News - we have now moved and the plans are proceeding apace. Mr Meow had a major op but is recovering. You & Mrs Spugsy should come over one evening soon. I've giving you person news as I presume you still get newspapers in the UK.

-
aye I read one at the airport, tell you what, the utter SHITE you get on daytime tv in the UK makes me want to spew all over my legs, it's dreadful.
Spugsy is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 12:15 pm
  #10  
Excess Baggage
 
littlejimmy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 5,470
littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
aye I read one at the airport, tell you what, the utter SHITE you get on daytime tv in the UK makes me want to spew all over my legs, it's dreadful.
Tell me about it. I'm stuck in the house recovering from my hip op and have to suffer it every single day.

No, I can't find the OFF button...
littlejimmy is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 12:37 pm
  #11  
Concierge
 
Blue Cat's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 29,625
Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by littlejimmy View Post
Tell me about it. I'm stuck in the house recovering from my hip op and have to suffer it every single day.

No, I can't find the OFF button...
do you not like Loose Women?

welcome back Spugsy, I missed you
Blue Cat is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 1:23 pm
  #12  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
do you not like Loose Women?

welcome back Spugsy, I missed you
loose women are just a big of ungly, stinking older birds who think it's great to talk about cocks and stuff, if me and commander and lionheart went on tv in the UK and talked about hairy minges and tits we'd be banned within seconds.

Jeremy Kyle needs his own head kicked in.

Also they have loads of adverts for people who are skint to 'send us your old gold jewellery in, rings etc' - basically just hoping the recession has hit hard and want to rip people off.

Shite.
Spugsy is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 1:28 pm
  #13  
Concierge
 
Blue Cat's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 29,625
Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
loose women are just a big of ungly, stinking older birds who think it's great to talk about cocks and stuff, if me and commander and lionheart went on tv in the UK and talked about hairy minges and tits we'd be banned within seconds.

Jeremy Kyle needs his own head kicked in.

Also they have loads of adverts for people who are skint to 'send us your old gold jewellery in, rings etc' - basically just hoping the recession has hit hard and want to rip people off.

Shite.
Blue Cat is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 1:45 pm
  #14  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Madam Medusa's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,187
Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Well I'm back from 2 weeks back in the Toon,

it was brilliant to see all my mates, had a great day at a mates wedding, went to the match, ate loads of english food and.....well England is pretty crap really, I was looking forward to coming back to the sun.

I do love it back home but I have no intention of going back for a long time, and in a way that makes me a bit sad, although the world's a big place eh?

Anyway, I really outdid myself on the drink, and if anyone knows me properly they'll know that's a big thing to do, so also decided to calm myself down and start being more responsible (booo!), to be fair I'm 36, drink loads and have saved not one penny since I got here, so about time really.....

Anyway, any news? What have I missed?
hey you...welcome back...it's been quiet without you...

MM, xx
Madam Medusa is offline  
Old Oct 14th 2009, 2:04 pm
  #15  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alreet?

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
hey you...welcome back...it's been quiet without you...

MM, xx
well thanks, I've had a good time, but it's good to be back......that bacon sarnie still on offer?
Spugsy is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.