Is this allowed?

Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:44 am
Just Joined

The wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really nice
Default Is this allowed?

Initial payment of AED10, 000 must be made within seven days of receiving an offer of a place. Should there be a change in circumstances which necessitates a withdrawal, a full refund of this payment will be made up until 15th April. After this date, no refund of this payment will be made. However PDCs will be returned in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy. Failure to make initial payment at the time of acceptance of place will result in the offer of a place being withdrawn for the forthcoming academic year.
If an offer of place is made after 15th April, parents have a 15 day period from acceptance of place to recover this initial payment if there is a change in circumstances. After this period, no refund of this payment will be made. However PDCs will be returned in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
For Current Parents: Initial payment of AED10,000 is due at the time of re-registration. Should there be a change in circumstances which necessitates a withdrawal, a full refund of this payment will be made up until 15th April. After this date, no refund of this payment will be made. However PDCs will be returned in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy. Failure to make initial payment at the time of re-registration will result in the child’s place being withdrawn for the forthcoming academic year.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this allowed?

This isn't EW you know
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:28 am
Just Joined

The wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really niceThe wicked lady is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
This isn't EW you know

No shIt Sherlock
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The wicked lady
Initial payment of AED10, 000 must be made within seven days of receiving an offer of a place. Should there be a change in circumstances which necessitates a withdrawal, a full refund of this payment will be made up until 15th April. After this date, no refund of this payment will be made. However PDCs will be returned in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy. Failure to make initial payment at the time of acceptance of place will result in the offer of a place being withdrawn for the forthcoming academic year.
If an offer of place is made after 15th April, parents have a 15 day period from acceptance of place to recover this initial payment if there is a change in circumstances. After this period, no refund of this payment will be made. However PDCs will be returned in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
For Current Parents: Initial payment of AED10,000 is due at the time of re-registration. Should there be a change in circumstances which necessitates a withdrawal, a full refund of this payment will be made up until 15th April. After this date, no refund of this payment will be made. However PDCs will be returned in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy. Failure to make initial payment at the time of re-registration will result in the child’s place being withdrawn for the forthcoming academic year.
Is what allowed? A long-winded gramatically incoherent paragraph?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
taken from a Schools website
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

taken from a Schools website
You're good, just googled it and it's Repton - haha - she may be gone a while then, isn't it school pickup time there now?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:26 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kim67
You're good, just googled it and it's Repton - haha - she may be gone a while then, isn't it school pickup time there now?
it was posted on EW this morning
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

it was posted on EW this morning
Oh, I've lost touch with who's who and what's what on there since I left. I used to like to keep track of Puddings incarnations but am now lost and fear I may never catch up with the progression of personalities on there now.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 10:47 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:03 am
Concierge

Oh, I've lost touch with who's who and what's what on there since I left. I used to like to keep track of Puddings incarnations but am now lost and fear I may never catch up with the progression of personalities on there now.
I haven't been on in months, a friend told me about the Son shagging the Maid thread and I couldn't resist a peep. I think Pudding might be Servants Quarters
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I thought it was a maid's employment contract.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I haven't been on in months, a friend told me about the Son shagging the Maid thread and I couldn't resist a peep. I think Pudding might be Servants Quarters
And maybe HillaryC as well from reading a couple of threads this evening.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:12 am
Concierge

And maybe HillaryC as well from reading a couple of threads this evening.
she is a blatant troll if ever there was one
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:14 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

She thinks I'm a plonker! Oi!

Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

it's the fake but subtle ones who are more of a pain in the arse...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.