Are all Labourers Gay?

Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are all Labourers Gay?

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Indeed...so it will be interesting to see what happens if Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson buy a place on The Palm, as the tabloids have been reporting. Nothing I expect.
Oh come on - the Ladies Beach in Abu Dhabi was a big haunt for gay Arab women, as was ladies night at the ice rink where all the she-men got the chance to somersault over their friends laying on the ice - they could outskate the guys!

Then there was that Ladies Only Mall that was closed down because straight women got harrassed. It's well known that in many of the single-sex girls schools here that visits to the toilets are accompanied by a teacher or classroom helper.

As for the guys - I can't be bothered to go down that road there's too many stories. However, it used to be a tradition that lady-boys would dress up as women and perform at the female wedding parties. On the journey to and from the wedding venue they'd sit in the back of pick up trucks and flirt with drivers of other cars - it was raucous and funny. Tell you what, they were great entertainers.

It's always been around and every so often if something gets too obvious there's a reaction and a crackdown and then it's back to normal and attempts at discretion.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Squirty,
Personal
Extracting Tattoo Girl, Mr Sinky et al..............
Would you do it all again?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Squirty,
Personal
Extracting Tattoo Girl, Mr Sinky et al..............
Would you do it all again?
Well Eva, I'm the person I am because of everything that has happened over those years, and I am where I am now as a result of it all. And to be honest, despite some of the crap I have to deal with and put to rest, I am really happy. I am a very fortunate women with a good life and I have amazing people around me, they know who they are and what they mean to me - I am very content.

Thanks for asking.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:20 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Well Eva, I'm the person I am because of everything that has happened over those years, and I am where I am now as a result of it all. And to be honest, despite some of the crap I have to deal with and put to rest, I am really happy. I am a very fortunate women with a good life and I have amazing people around me, they know who they are and what they mean to me - I am very content.

Thanks for asking.
More power to you girl.
x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
More power to you girl.
x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Come on.......for a few punts.Who's Anna's cousin?.
Hope it's not that Gerry one with a whole community from the Shankhill in his beard???
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
Come on.......for a few punts.Who's Anna's cousin?.
Hope it's not that Gerry one with a whole community from the Shankhill in his beard???

.........FREEZING....... you will have to do better than that Eva,
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

.........FREEZING....... you will have to do better than that Eva,
Tis a musician/arty type then...that narrows it down to a few million
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

miss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nicemiss-minx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bison
I don't understand how all these labourers are allowed to walk around holding hands blatantly in front of everyone when it is forbidden to be a raving homo in the UAE?

Why don't the authorities tell them off for being 'naughty boys'?

I don't like it.

Bison
Why don't you go and ask them,

why would anyone on here know, considering their all 'expats' and not asian labourers. Maybe we should send someone onto the sites to research it and get back to you.....if you like....

why you interested in some of them?

i'm only joking,
ur most probably into dykes.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

I don't understand how all these labourers are allowed to walk around holding hands blatantly in front of everyone when it is forbidden to be a raving homo in the UAE?

Why don't the authorities tell them off for being 'naughty boys'?

I don't like it.

Bison
Working in the trade I see this every day - but despite that I still can't get used to it. It just doesn't look right. It isn't the holding hands that bothers me so much as you see that everywhere you go.....its the guy with his head in another guys lap....or the guy stroking the back of a guys neck....or the blatant fondling that I don't like. Now don't tell me thats a sign of friendship. I don't care where you're from....that is not normal unless there's more to it.

Aside from this I hear all the time about 'incidents' in the labour camps. i only wonder whether the pure lack of any females basically turns some of them.

This aint a 'queer bashing' post. Just my observation.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

wotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant future

Are all Gays Labourers?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Rapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really nice

I can tolerate Gay people as long as it's not shoved in my face
Lol
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Will you people leave the gay people alone!!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:13 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Will you people leave the gay people alone!!!
Are you a Gay Jew Labourer?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a Gay Jew Labourer?
No...I'm a black african american...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.