British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Are all Labourers Gay? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/all-labourers-gay-583877/)

Bison Jan 13th 2009 7:38 am

Are all Labourers Gay?

I don't understand how all these labourers are allowed to walk around holding hands blatantly in front of everyone when it is forbidden to be a raving homo in the UAE?

Why don't the authorities tell them off for being 'naughty boys'?

I don't like it.

Bison

admon Jan 13th 2009 7:40 am

Re: Are all Labourers Gay?

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7160568)
I don't understand how all these labourers are allowed to walk around holding hands blatantly in front of everyone when it is forbidden to be a raving homo in the UAE?

I don't like it.

Bison

fak me bison you are the cultural ambassador..

its a sign of friendship in some countries, just as two men hugging in france is..

Spugsy Jan 13th 2009 7:40 am

I don't like it.

Bison

it's just a mates thing Bison, you've never been pilled off yer nut and hugged your mate in front of everyone?

MacScot Jan 13th 2009 7:49 am

I don't like it.

..jealousy gets you nowhere ;)

MrsHaps Jan 13th 2009 7:49 am

I don't like it.

Bison

so what if they are gay just turn away!

shiva Jan 13th 2009 7:50 am

as i said bison world must be an interesting place to live............

Grace O Malley Jan 13th 2009 7:51 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 7160602)
as i said bison world must be an interesting place to live............

oh life seems so simple there, can i go?

Eva Jan 13th 2009 8:09 am

Oh, give me a home where the Buffalo roam
Where the Deer and the Antelope play;
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And the sky is not cloudy all day.
Chorus
A home! A home!
Where the Deer and the Antelope play,
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And the sky is not clouded all day.
Oh! give me a land where the bright diamond sand
Throws its light from the glittering streams,
Where glideth along the graceful white swan,
Like the maid in her heavenly dreams.
Chorus

Anyways, ain't you ever had your nose rubbed by a tall, dark and havesome in a Dishdash?? Same same..............

Eva Jan 13th 2009 8:45 am

[QUOTE=admon;7160572]fak me bison you are the cultural ambassador..

Bison you should change your username to Ferrero

Bison Jan 13th 2009 8:59 am

I wasn't aware it was just a 'friendship' thing, I seriously thought that they were Marmite Miners!

Spugz - Hugged mates :thumbup: Pilled up :thumbdown:

Usually when I am pissed or when It's a special occasion, but it's a sort of hug like the one at the end of the new film 'Stepbrothers'......:blink:

Ferrero :confused:

B

Blue Cat Jan 13th 2009 9:02 am

why single out the labourers? do you not think their life is shit enough as it is? so what the hold hands, it is their culture, leave em be :(

Norm_uk Jan 13th 2009 9:11 am

I don't like it.

Bison

Being sexually attracted to the same gender makes someone gay. Not holding hands, hugging them or sitting close or whatever.

Obviously you are not comfortable with your own sexuality if seeing two men holding hands is such a big deal to you.

And for the record the UAE has a disgusting track record on how they treat gay people...from imprisonment to forced chemical "treatment".

N.

DaWarrior Jan 13th 2009 9:16 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 7160888)
And for the record the UAE has a disgusting track record on how they treat gay people...from imprisonment to forced chemical "treatment".

N.

And I thought they would sponsor your sex change!

Bison Jan 13th 2009 9:26 am

I wasn't singling Labourers out, but you do tend to see it a lot and it just so happens that they are Labourers, If I saw lots of Chefs holding hands I would have said Chefs, it's not a personal attack on Labourers, I just assumed that some of them were Uphill Gardeners!

I can tolerate Gay people as long as it's not shoved in my face and they keep themselves to themselves, if it's Lesbians than that's a different story and doesn't make me feel at all sick, in fact it has rather the opposite effect :p

Bison

MataHari Jan 13th 2009 9:39 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7160945)
I wasn't singling Labourers out, but you do tend to see it a lot and it just so happens that they are Labourers, If I saw lots of Chefs holding hands I would have said Chefs, it's not a personal attack on Labourers, I just assumed that some of them were Uphill Gardeners!

I can tolerate Gay people as long as it's not shoved in my face and they keep themselves to themselves, if it's Lesbians than that's a different story and doesn't make me feel at all sick, in fact it has rather the opposite effect :p

Bison

you are really getting up my nose