Reload this Page >

For all British expats women in riyadh

For all British expats women in riyadh

Old Sep 6th 2009, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

orlra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For all British expats women in riyadh

hi every one

i am lovely Saudi woman in Riyadh and i invite every British expats women who is living in Riyadh to be my Friend,
you will be lucky as i will take you to the deep of Saudi women culture, you can try our Saudi lovely parties, you can enjoy shopping with me in Saudi way, and you can learn with me many funny arabic phrases

this is limited time offer
Old Sep 6th 2009, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For all British expats women in riyadh

What are you wearing?
Attached Thumbnails For all British expats women in riyadh-abaya.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2009, 4:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by orlra
hi every one

i am lovely Saudi woman in Riyadh and i invite every British expats women who is living in Riyadh to be my Friend,
you will be lucky as i will take you to the deep of Saudi women culture, you can try our Saudi lovely parties, you can enjoy shopping with me in Saudi way, and you can learn with me many funny arabic phrases

this is limited time offer
Can you match MHs legs and MMs huge ...um !! earings ...
Old Sep 6th 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Is it something to do with ramadam that muslim folks go on a recruiting spree. I've noticed a number of these threads across different forums in the last few weeks, do they get extra points or something?
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Dean
What are you wearing?
proudly, yes i do
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by benzonar
Is it something to do with ramadam that muslim folks go on a recruiting spree. I've noticed a number of these threads across different forums in the last few weeks, do they get extra points or something?
well, this is not related to ramadan. its just one of my crazy unique idea
i have many international nationality Friends , i like them and they like me too,i really enjoy introduce people from different culture
is this wrong?
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:43 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

well, this is not related to ramadan. its just one of my crazy unique idea
i have many international nationality Friends , i like them and they like me too,i really enjoy introduce people from different culture
is this wrong?
You carry on and enjoy yourself ..
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
Can you match MHs legs and MMs huge ...um !! earings ...
can you offer training course
Old Oct 27th 2009, 8:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Dean
What are you wearing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnwTQxortA
Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:32 pm
Ray

Some of your friends having their bit of fun ..

Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c
how very american.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 2:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

what an interesting link
Old Oct 27th 2009, 2:36 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by admon
how very american.
from her friends in the UK then
Attached Thumbnails For all British expats women in riyadh-_15678_london-demo-7-2-2006%5B4%5D.jpg  
Old Oct 27th 2009, 2:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
from her friends in the UK then
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c
Much of America's foreign policy since 9/11 has been based on the assumption that it was attacked by Muslims on that day. This assumption was used, most prominently, to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. It is now widely agreed that the use of 9/11 as a basis for attacking Iraq was illegitimate: none of the hijackers were Iraqis, there was no working relation between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden, and Iraq was not behind the anthrax attacks. But it is still widely believed that the US attack on Afghanistan was justified. For example, the New York Times, while referring to the US attack on Iraq as a "war of choice," calls the battle in Afghanistan a "war of necessity." Time magazine has dubbed it "the right war." And Barack Obama says that one reason to wind down our involvement in Iraq is to have the troops and resources to "go after the people in Afghanistan who actually attacked us on 9/11."

The assumption that America was attacked by Muslims on 9/11 also lies behind the widespread perception of Islam as an inherently violent religion and therefore of Muslims as guilty until proven innocent. This perception surely contributed to attempts to portray Obama as a Muslim, which was lampooned by a controversial cartoon on the July 21, 2008, cover of The New Yorker.

As could be illustrated by reference to many other post-9/11 developments, including as spying, torture, extraordinary rendition, military tribunals, America's new doctrine of preemptive war, and its enormous increase in military spending, the assumption that the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked by Muslim hijackers has had enormous negative consequences for both international and domestic issues.1

Is it conceivable that this assumption might be false? Insofar as Americans and Canadians would say "No," they would express their belief that this assumption is not merely an "assumption" but is instead based on strong evidence. When actually examined, however, the proffered evidence turns out to be remarkably weak.
by David Ray Griffin
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=10142

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.