Alcohol License

Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Alcohol License

Ive just been to A & E at Spinneys Umm Sequem to apply for a license & was told that once i apply i'll have to wait two months until i receive it (what !!!!) until i receive I CANT BUY ANY ALCOHOL. O M G !!!!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all
Default Re: Alcohol License

Thats harsh, the guy at the A&E on Al Wasl let me go back to his shop with my receipt and buy as and when required until i got my licence (6 weeks). I'm pretty sure he let me buy a load on the day I applied too.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:52 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Ive just been to A & E at Spinneys Umm Sequem to apply for a license & was told that once i apply i'll have to wait two months until i receive it (what !!!!) until i receive I CANT BUY ANY ALCOHOL. O M G !!!!!!!
That's (probably) rubbish, as in Abu Dhabi you get your licence the same day you apply.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
That's (probably) rubbish, as in Abu Dhabi you get your licence the same day you apply.
no its not. it has to go to the Police in Dubai.

but he can just nip to barracuda or RAK for a licence free booze run.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Its not rubbish, in Dubai it does take time for it to come through...Not 6 weeks though..

Go somewhere else as they usually let you buy booze when you submit your paperwork..
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Actually it does take some time....although I gather the length of the wait really does vary!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Thats harsh, the guy at the A&E on Al Wasl let me go back to his shop with my receipt and buy as and when required until i got my licence (6 weeks). I'm pretty sure he let me buy a load on the day I applied too.
Im talking about the same store, it must depend on the guy behind the counter i suppose
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
I wish it was
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

So you are...I would go in with the receipt and ask them if they will allow you to. Or go in when the chap you dealt with isn't working.....
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

So you are...I would go in with the receipt and ask them if they will allow you to. Or go in when the chap you dealt with isn't working.....
Or take a little trip as Inse has stated, not a bad drive on a Sat
BE Forum Addict

The sales guy said normally it takes two weeks to get a license but there is a massive back log of licenses so expect an 8 week wait.

I thought buying alcohol at Barracuda or in RAK was illegal as your bringing it over the border with no license ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Or take a little trip as Inse has stated, not a bad drive on a Sat
and its a lot cheaper!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
6 weeks without any alcohol at home.. ..what a crisis..

if you are that desperate just drive to barracuda..
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

2 great minds and all that.......thats just what i was think sneaky....
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:05 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

drinking is not good for your health

i don't advice you to drink at all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.