Albums !

Old May 16th 2011, 6:07 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Albums !

Originally Posted by DustyBits
Brilliant. Just missed seeing Ash on tour a few years ago. Guitar solo on 'Leaf & Stream' is one of my all time favourites.
DB
Seen them eight times, always brilliant. Leaf and Stream also has one of my favourite lyrics, sheer poetry.
Old May 16th 2011, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Penthouse and Pavement, Heaven 17. Bought it recently after a 30 year gap on the market, amazing.
I'm so with you on that.

Get Luxury Gap and How Men Are - also very good.
Old May 18th 2011, 4:18 am
Banned

Bagel Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Haven't heard MeatLoaf's "Bat Out of He'll" album for years until it randomly came on my iPod the other night, I played it to death in my early teens and 34 years on, I found that I could still sing along to every word....and did !

What an unbelievable album !

Not many albums I could say that about......any albums that you could sing along to from start to finish even though you haven't heard them in years ?
MeatLoaf!?

This only further confirms my theory Bangelman
Old May 18th 2011, 5:15 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bagel Man
MeatLoaf!?

Im humbled that you have to reinvent yourself on the board with a similar name to mine, and that your first post is to have a dig at me....clearly I have rattled you, so my work here is done....
Old May 18th 2011, 5:16 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Im humbled that you have to reinvent yourself on the board with a similar name to mine, and that your first post is to have a dig at me....clearly I have rattled you, so my work here is done....
No, just take it as a beginning.
Old May 18th 2011, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bagel Man
MeatLoaf!?

Bangelman

Bangleman

and

Bagel man.