Alan Sugar

Old Apr 17th 2011, 8:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alan Sugar

Currently reading his book, excellent read. Anyone else read it?
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:07 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alan Sugar

It's in my pile of 50 unread books. I'll get around to it eventually...
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
It's in my pile of 50 unread books. I'll get around to it eventually...
it's quite addictive
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:36 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Sugar is indeed addictive.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to read it at some point. Always thought he was 'The Daddy' on The Apprentice. Could almost see him in a Ray Winstone type of role. East End Gangland Boss.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 12:53 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by nottmbantam View Post
Would like to read it at some point. Always thought he was 'The Daddy' on The Apprentice. Could almost see him in a Ray Winstone type of role. East End Gangland Boss.
I agree with you, but I have always like him. No nonsense, straight forward talker
Old Apr 17th 2011, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I see Ray Winstone got the 'John Thaw' role in the remake of The Sweeney, due out later this year. The Dennis Waterman part went to Ben Drew (aka 'Plan B').

I'm looking forward to it.............
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I agree with you, but I have always like him. No nonsense, straight forward talker
That was always my favourite bit on the The Apprentice. When he cuts through all the crap ' he said, she said' rubbish, gets straight to the point, doesn't mince his words, and makes a decision. Great viewing.

To wander off topic - Was talking to my son about good British gangster films. Although it's not a classic gangster film, have a yearning to see 'Sexy Beast' again. Ben Kingsley is just superb.

Last edited by nottmbantam; Apr 17th 2011 at 2:07 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Agree love his no BS approach. I have the book but I am saving it to read on my hols at the end of May.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

pTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of lightpTeronaut is a glorious beacon of light

NO, here in the USA we can only get Alan High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:32 pm
Concierge

That was always my favourite bit on the The Apprentice. When he cuts through all the crap ' he said, she said' rubbish, gets straight to the point, doesn't mince his words, and makes a decision. Great viewing.

To wander off topic - Was talking to my son about good British gangster films. Although it's not a classic gangster film, have a yearning to see 'Sexy Beast' again. Ben Kingsley is just superb.
Sexy Beast was a fab movie!
Old Apr 17th 2011, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sexy Beast was a fab movie!
Brilliant film.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Many thanks for your post BC, it just reminded me that Mrs wanted this book for her birthday as a present; though it’s a bit late (her birthday was in Sep) anyhow – can I borrow it once you have finished reading it, please!!

I promise to return it, will blame the ‘sudden’ disappearance on the Pino cleaner. Alternatively happy to negotiate a price.

Cheers
Old Apr 17th 2011, 8:55 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by sherri View Post
Many thanks for your post BC, it just reminded me that Mrs wanted this book for her birthday as a present; though it’s a bit late (her birthday was in Sep) anyhow – can I borrow it once you have finished reading it, please!!

I promise to return it, will blame the ‘sudden’ disappearance on the Pino cleaner. Alternatively happy to negotiate a price.

Cheers
not finished it yet x
Old Apr 18th 2011, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

not finished it yet x
nae bother, can wait until Sep

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.