Al Raha Gardens Ripoff

Old Mar 31st 2012, 10:30 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Al Raha Gardens Ripoff

Since when are Germans a different race??? This constant abuse of term 'racism' thrown at anything we mildly dislike is really annoying. Germans and the English are the same race. FFS.
Old Mar 31st 2012, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
Since when are Germans a different race??? This constant abuse of term 'racism' thrown at anything we mildly dislike is really annoying. Germans and the English are the same race. FFS.
Quite. We all speak a Germanic language.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Next we'll be told that the whole world came from the same place. So really, I'm black.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 12:35 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

Now, would you like me to run to up to Al Wasal to get your head surgically removed from your arse or do you think you can manage it alone?
24 hours now, Millhouse. Look likes he needs some help...
Old Apr 1st 2012, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
I was going to ask, was it not more eastern european chicks that had the hairy pitts?
Clearly ,you haven't had the same range of international sex partners as I have. Try it.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
Clearly ,you haven't had the same range of international sex partners as I have. Try it.

Yeah, but you didn't have to take your turn in the barrel...
Old Apr 1st 2012, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, if all you've experienced is hairy women, then you've been going to the wrong types pf bars.

A little bit of attention to one;s appearance, and being natural and confident can get you laid in just about any country.

I can't be the only one who's never encountered hairy women anywhere... surely!
Old Apr 1st 2012, 8:46 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scamp
Next we'll be told that the whole world came from the same place. So really, I'm black.
That is clearly nonsense, but there is no doubt that Germans and English are the same race.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 4:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That is clearly nonsense, but there is no doubt that Germans and English are the same race.
But if you can trace me back to a German, you can trace me back to wherever you like really.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples#Genetics

Right, I want to see some dust flying here.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Sol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant future

yep, Germans and English are of the same race:

This German thing here looks like the English bloke I once had tea with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Osterby_Man.jpg
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 4:29 am
Account Closed

Not much in the 10 second skim-read there to suggest that I'm definitely a German.

Where is Norm when you need him?
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Scamp
But if you can trace me back to a German, you can trace me back to wherever you like really.
You're mixing race and ethnicity. You may be of different ethnicity but you are definitely the same race. So are the Irish. But even when it comes to ethnicity I suggest you look up where Saxony is and then look up who Anglo-Saxons are/were. Even the language..... I still have a set of CDs which teach German by drawing endless parallels in words and structures.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:12 pm
Banned

The Saxons (Latin: Saxones, Old English: Seaxe, Old Saxon: Sahson, Low German: Sassen) were a confederation of Germanic tribes on the North German plain, who during the Middle Ages migrated to the British Isles and formed part of the Anglo-Saxons.
This Wikipedia entry may be of assistance in the matter.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

This Wikipedia entry may be of assistance in the matter.
Brit's do probably qualify for the mongrel of western Europe in any case.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1288231.stm

The Beeb agrees with me. In which case, the modern-day British are not a single race but a hotchpotch of ethnic groups that have settled within these shores down the centuries

They include vikings, Huguenots, Romans, and more recently Indians, Pakistanis, etc..

But, yes..always ticking of the 'white british', 'white irish' or 'white other' option on forms for her majesty is merely to denote ethnicity..though I still find that debatable. A 'british' person as far as I understand is only a brit due to passport/nationality?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.