Al NAsar stadium

Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Al NAsar stadium

Any ideas? I believe UAE are playing Iran tonight and a few lads want to go,

where is it?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al NAsar stadium

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Any ideas? I believe UAE are playing Iran tonight and a few lads want to go,

where is it?
Big night for the Asian teams in World Cup qualifying.

UAE are currently P3 L3, but everyone else keeps taking points off each other so a win tonight and they're back in it. I'd say they can't afford to lose though. Saudi are at home to South Korea here in the same group - two teams who always qualify, so it has the feel of a big one (if you pardon the expression).

The Aussies are in Bahrain in the other pool, and every Ocker expat I know is heading for the causeway at around 5pm tonight. If any of you are KSA-based and fancy a weekend on Paradise Island - next weekend might be better - tonight will take ages.........

Now what was your question?

Oh yes - the stadium..............

......... haven't a f-cking clue, Spugsy............
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

It's in the same area as Chi/The Lodge, in Oud Metha...
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
It's in the same area as Chi/The Lodge, in Oud Metha...
ah cheers petal...
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:11 am
W10

Yes, its near Chi.

It's a bit of a nightmare to get to, and worse to park...but watching live football in the UAE is actually quite fun.

Old Nov 19th 2008, 10:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by W10
Yes, its near Chi.

It's a bit of a nightmare to get to, and worse to park...but watching live football in the UAE is actually quite fun.
some lads at work fancy it, I would but have got footy tonight with MM's hsuband and that big gaylord Bangleman.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 10:35 am
W10

Been to a few UAE games, and been to a couple of Dubai derbies (Al Nasr vs Al Ahli) as well as one Al Ahli vs Al Ain match.

The atmos in those big league games is pretty good.

But the best I've seen here is Iraq vs Australia earlier this year. I was in the with the Iraqi fans...awesome

Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by W10
Been to a few UAE games, and been to a couple of Dubai derbies (Al Nasr vs Al Ahli) as well as one Al Ahli vs Al Ain match.

The atmos in those big league games is pretty good.

But the best I've seen here is Iraq vs Australia earlier this year. I was in the with the Iraqi fans...awesome
yeah? crikey, I heard all about it mind you, I bet the place went mad when they scored?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah? crikey, I heard all about it mind you, I bet the place went mad when they scored?
What are your views about the National ID card???
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

The quality of the football nationally isn't the best, a bit like watching a poor juggling act.

I think the national ID card is a fantastic idea for two reasons:
it gives some locals a job
its a great way to extract 100dhs a year extra out of the expats
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

tradervicschic is just really nicetradervicschic is just really nicetradervicschic is just really nicetradervicschic is just really nicetradervicschic is just really nicetradervicschic is just really nicetradervicschic is just really nicetradervicschic is just really nice

Originally Posted by admon
The quality of the football nationally isn't the best, a bit like watching a poor juggling act.

I think the national ID card is a fantastic idea for two reasons:
it gives some locals a job
its a great way to extract 100dhs a year extra out of the expats
Its all linked to a big CIA database so the Americans can impliment their new world order in the sand! X