Al Ain football shirt

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:41 am
  #16  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
there are a couple of shops in the Karama Shopping centre that sell local football shirts.
where is that? sorry we stay in Al Ain and not sure where some places are yet. thank you for help.
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:46 am
  #17  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Inselaffen's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Dubai
Posts: 13,547
Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl View Post
where is that? sorry we stay in Al Ain and not sure where some places are yet. thank you for help.
its in Dubai. its the place to get fake handbags and genuine fake rolexes
Inselaffen is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:48 am
  #18  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
its in Dubai. its the place to get fake handbags and genuine fake rolexes
thank you will hopefully try to get there before we go home.
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:53 am
  #19  
BE Enthusiast
 
Amazing Grace's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Salamat Datang from KL!!
Posts: 829
Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Hi there I live in Al Ain also and you can get them on the top floor of the Al Ain Shopping Mall, there is a little kiosk near the Early Learning Centre. They have lots of other little bits and pieces in purple and white there too. If you need any help give me a shout.
Amazing Grace is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:57 am
  #20  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

[QUOTE=Amazing Grace;7687256]Hi there I live in Al Ain also and you can get them on the top floor of the Al Ain Shopping Mall, there is a little kiosk near the Early Learning Centre. They have lots of other little bits and pieces in purple and white there too. If you need any help give me a shout.[/QUOTE

somebody at work told my husband that there was somewhere in the al ain mall and we had a look on saturday but could not find it. will have another look this weekend again maybe just missed it. Grateful for all the help. Difficult to take pressies home for 22 year olds! Daughter easy but both boys are a nightmare. 2nd son not into sports but computing and not fashion either so still stumped what to take him back! And they have birthdays in August too!!!
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:00 am
  #21  
BE Enthusiast
 
Amazing Grace's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Salamat Datang from KL!!
Posts: 829
Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

It could be that it isnt there anymore, I was just about to msn you. If you go to the very top floor its one of the little stalls before you go into the cinema. If it has gone you maybe try the Al Ain Sports Stadium near the Hilton where I live. Let me know if you cant find it and I will ask around for you.
Amazing Grace is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:02 am
  #22  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace View Post
It could be that it isnt there anymore, I was just about to msn you. If you go to the very top floor its one of the little stalls before you go into the cinema. If it has gone you maybe try the Al Ain Sports Stadium near the Hilton where I live. Let me know if you cant find it and I will ask around for you.
Thank you. I dont drive (here) so when hubby comes back from work today we will go and have a look. Appreciate all the help
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:32 am
  #23  
Gold-Helmeted Member
 
captainflack's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Setubal-ish
Posts: 628
captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl View Post
He would be sick over that shirt. Strictly a celtic and man u supporter. But he does know about Al Ain football club. Ebay had one from a former al ain player who was in brazil i think (not my area really) and it was on for £250!!!!
He is a sports writer for the local paper (Turra Squeak) and hoping to be sports editor one day so collecting football shirts
Mrs flack is brazilian and when her mum came over she wanted to get an Al Ain shirt for her nephew, who was a fan of the guy at Al Ain from Brazil (I think he used to play for his team in Brazil). Turns out the mrs has a friend from her home town who is married to a brazilian player of another well known Dubai team. So she managed to get a signed shirt from Al Ain via him, because the brazilian players all know each other locally

Lucky really because she had real problems finding one in the shops here.
captainflack is offline  
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:52 am
  #24  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by captainflack View Post
Mrs flack is brazilian and when her mum came over she wanted to get an Al Ain shirt for her nephew, who was a fan of the guy at Al Ain from Brazil (I think he used to play for his team in Brazil). Turns out the mrs has a friend from her home town who is married to a brazilian player of another well known Dubai team. So she managed to get a signed shirt from Al Ain via him, because the brazilian players all know each other locally

Lucky really because she had real problems finding one in the shops here.
My son would be interested to hear that story! Well I have a week to try and get one. if not I can try when I come back and get him one for christmas. Thank you for the information
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:11 am
  #25  
Gold-Helmeted Member
 
captainflack's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Setubal-ish
Posts: 628
captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl View Post
My son would be interested to hear that story! Well I have a week to try and get one. if not I can try when I come back and get him one for christmas. Thank you for the information
I am reliably informed by mrs F that her mum saw Al Ain shirts in Karama market after she'd got one from her friend. This was about 6 months ago, so no guarantees they still have them there but worth a try I reckon. Then again, its open air I think, so pretty hot to be wandering around. Some shops have aircon i think, so maybe try some of those.

I'd taken her to Dragon Mart a few days before but none of the sports shops there had Al Ain shirts, although some of them looked like the kind of places that might (lots of knocked off premiership shirts and the odd middle east club too).
captainflack is offline  
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:13 am
  #26  
BE Enthusiast
 
Amazing Grace's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Salamat Datang from KL!!
Posts: 829
Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Aberdeen, did you manage to find the shop in Al Ain Mall
Amazing Grace is offline  
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:50 pm
  #27  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace View Post
Aberdeen, did you manage to find the shop in Al Ain Mall
Sorry for late reply. No internet for a couple of days. Went to Al Ain mall and found stall but only had a scarf or a furry top hat. Maybe they only sell the shirts in the football season. Thank you for all your help.
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:52 pm
  #28  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by captainflack View Post
I am reliably informed by mrs F that her mum saw Al Ain shirts in Karama market after she'd got one from her friend. This was about 6 months ago, so no guarantees they still have them there but worth a try I reckon. Then again, its open air I think, so pretty hot to be wandering around. Some shops have aircon i think, so maybe try some of those.

I'd taken her to Dragon Mart a few days before but none of the sports shops there had Al Ain shirts, although some of them looked like the kind of places that might (lots of knocked off premiership shirts and the odd middle east club too).
Thank you for your help and if we are in dubai then we will have a look.
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:01 am
  #29  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
aberdeensiregirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 214
aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl View Post
Thank you for your help and if we are in dubai then we will have a look.
Decided to leave football shirt till xmas and bought him a Dr Pepper t shirt instead! After football it is his second favourite thing!!!!!!!!!!!
aberdeensiregirl is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:28 am
  #30  
why ayeeeee man!
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl View Post
Decided to leave football shirt till xmas and bought him a Dr Pepper t shirt instead! After football it is his second favourite thing!!!!!!!!!!!
EH?

Instead of a footy top you got him a dr pepper top?!?
Spugsy is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.