British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Al Ain football shirt (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/al-ain-football-shirt-615899/)

TGFKASE Jul 1st 2009 6:13 am

Re: Al Ain football shirt

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl (Post 7712794)
After buying a dr pepper t shirt instead i found an al ain strip in the gift market beside Lulu supermarket. I know probably not genuine but looked ok for him. Thanks to all who tried to help. Going home Thursday and back in a week . You want some butteries and deans shortbread TKFKASE?:thumbsup:

Defo on the rowies, I like mine on the soft side, no tae weelfired, if ye kenfitamine.... Oh, and Ross the Bakers fae Inverurie, if ye hiv the choice, cannae min' if he his a placie in Turra or mebbe's closest will be Meldrum...

On this subject, the reason I ask for Ross' rowies is coz he's ma uncle. He is looking into the idea of putting together 'care packages' for expats and we are gonna be the guines pigs.. Anyone fae north of Hadrians with any ideas of what could be added that we just cannae get ower here, drop me a line...

Ill be heading back to Gods country in about a month or so, and had planned on stocking up then. Unfortunately, Ill be heading straight to Hassi Messauod for 2 weeks after my visit home, so had decided not to stock up...

TGFKASE Jul 1st 2009 6:14 am

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl (Post 7713993)
actually all one paper( well one owner) - inverurie , turriff and ellon cos my son sometimes has to work at the other offices. New statue gonna go up of turra coo this year I think. Lots of controversy over the design!!

OOoohhh!!! Will hae tae track doon the design online and see fit a' the palaver's aboot...

aberdeensiregirl Jul 1st 2009 6:19 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7714004)
Defo on the rowies, I like mine on the soft side, no tae weelfired, if ye kenfitamine.... Oh, and Ross the Bakers fae Inverurie, if ye hiv the choice, cannae min' if he his a placie in Turra or mebbe's closest will be Meldrum...

On this subject, the reason I ask for Ross' rowies is coz he's ma uncle. He is looking into the idea of putting together 'care packages' for expats and we are gonna be the guines pigs.. Anyone fae north of Hadrians with any ideas of what could be added that we just cannae get ower here, drop me a line...

Ill be heading back to Gods country in about a month or so, and had planned on stocking up then. Unfortunately, Ill be heading straight to Hassi Messauod for 2 weeks after my visit home, so had decided not to stock up...

Dinna ken if we'll be in inverurie or meldrum but will see. We get ours from donald the baker in huntly. Big asda and tesco now in huntly. For your package you will neeed deans shortbread much better than walkers! And some tablet, highland toffee, baxters red onion chutney (hubbby canna find it here!!), butteries, haggis pizza (son loves that one!) :thumbsup:

aberdeensiregirl Jul 1st 2009 6:22 am

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl (Post 7713993)
actually all one paper( well one owner) - inverurie , turriff and ellon cos my son sometimes has to work at the other offices. New statue gonna go up of turra coo this year I think. Lots of controversy over the design!!

Shame the squeaks have no website. I dinna ken much about it cos son winna let us read the paper if he had written in it!!!!!!! Try p and j site might have something on it. We jist get huntly (minutes silence!) and bannf
fiee!!