Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

In this age of economic collapse...

In this age of economic collapse...

Old May 24th 2009, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default In this age of economic collapse...

If any of you were made redundant, would you consider taking the time off to further your qualifications?
Old May 24th 2009, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of
Default Re: In this age of economic collapse...

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
If any of you were made redundant, would you consider taking the time off to further your qualifications?
I was made redundant in UK in March this year and since then I have taken some time to upgrade my memberships of professional institutes involving me in some study, writing essays, producing work experience and ultimately taking a professional interview. Having dependants and a mortgage though I can't consider going back into full time education and am therefore spending the most of my time trying to get back into full time employment.