Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

ADvice on getting villa deposit back

ADvice on getting villa deposit back

Old Apr 6th 2009, 2:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADvice on getting villa deposit back

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Govt Real Estate Agency

http://www.rera.ae/
heh,

just spoke to him, told him the local guy is FURIOUS as what he is doing is bascially lying about teh sheikh, told him they want to speak to him and also CID want to come and interview him,

Needless to say I have a cheque for the full deposit winging its way to me tomorrow morning.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 2:19 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
heh,

just spoke to him, told him the local guy is FURIOUS as what he is doing is bascially lying about teh sheikh, told him they want to speak to him and also CID want to come and interview him,

Needless to say I have a cheque for the full deposit winging its way to me tomorrow morning.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

little white lies
Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:54 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Good show spugs, but I would keep the cork in the moet until you have the cheque in your hand
Old Apr 7th 2009, 4:39 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
this is pretty common I am afraid, I think we will lose our entire deposit because I have decorated the entire apartment.
Black n White?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:40 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
Black n White?
nah that was the old one Spugsy you got that cheque yet?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 3:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

nah that was the old one Spugsy you got that cheque yet?
the dude has it, he's coming over to mine tomorrow neet.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 4:04 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

hohoho good luck with that...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 2:25 pm
Concierge

so have you got it or is it coming the neet
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:40 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Well, in the bank or what?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Roadking
Well, in the bank or what?
ah for ****s sake....

ok he got the cheque of the main guy who is a local, apparently he is totally skint, sellig all his properties, although he sold ours and another for AED 2m,

now he says we can't cash the cheque as there's no money in, but he has given it to us post dated from one month fromnow, but its from hsi company name, so sounds dodgy to me,

So I need to ring my guy again, but what happens if I put it in anyway? Which is what I firmly intend to do. Will the company get in bother? they MUST have 5k in there surely?

This is just a pisstake.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:50 am
Concierge

ah for ****s sake....

ok he got the cheque of the main guy who is a local, apparently he is totally skint, sellig all his properties, although he sold ours and another for AED 2m,

now he says we can't cash the cheque as there's no money in, but he has given it to us post dated from one month fromnow, but its from hsi company name, so sounds dodgy to me,

So I need to ring my guy again, but what happens if I put it in anyway? Which is what I firmly intend to do. Will the company get in bother? they MUST have 5k in there surely?

This is just a pisstake.

I would just try and bank at the post dated date, if it bounces then you contact the police, you will get it then.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:59 am
why ayeeeee man!

I would just try and bank at the post dated date, if it bounces then you contact the police, you will get it then.
yup I'm going to, he says to keep it and on that date he;ll give me the cash and I hand the cheque back, teh cheque is a gurantee,

no way, it's going right in the bank and hopefully they'll mess up, as per, and it'll go straight through,

he is seeling off his properties and he doesn't have 5k in the bank? No way.

What happens if it does bounce then? how will I know? or will the bank contact me?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:11 pm
Concierge

yup I'm going to, he says to keep it and on that date he;ll give me the cash and I hand the cheque back, teh cheque is a gurantee,

no way, it's going right in the bank and hopefully they'll mess up, as per, and it'll go straight through,

he is seeling off his properties and he doesn't have 5k in the bank? No way.

What happens if it does bounce then? how will I know? or will the bank contact me?
the bank will contact you and him, then I think the bank will file a Police report against him. Hopefully it won't come to that
Old Apr 10th 2009, 4:00 pm
why ayeeeee man!

the bank will contact you and him, then I think the bank will file a Police report against him. Hopefully it won't come to that
Hopefully it WILL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.