Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The advantages of being male and 50+

The advantages of being male and 50+

Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:54 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of
Default The advantages of being male and 50+

And you know what those advantages are?

1. The one and only daughter finally and I mean finally married, my fatherly problems are solved. Now she's your problem "Son in Law". So get used to the mood swings of a pregnant female. Me pity you? No way boy...

2. And then three Big Mac's standing in front of me...

3. And a bottle of booze...

4. And a box of good cigars...

5. All the movies I've ever wanted to watch without being asked to through the trash out, or god knows what else...

And the best thing? (Never thought I'd say it but...)

6. The entire f**king bed all to myself. No poking in the side at unholy hours in the mornings (god should have never created that part of the day for men anyhow) just to here a female voice whispering "Sweetie it's cold and I want coffee. Come on..."

7. So I'll adapt Madonna's early days morning style, okay, adapt it to the male version "Sweetie I'm taking a long hot shower now, you'll find your way out wont you?"

8. And soon? I'll walk into my bedroom thinking "Jeez... There's a bed in here somewhere, now where is it? Just dive, if I land softly I've found it...

9. But the best thing? I look in my bathroom... Shaving kit where it belongs... Aftershave where it belongs... Toothbrush where it belongs. Smack in front of me. Those poor little things got used to being pushed aside to make space for an ever growing female collection of perfumes, all kind of facial paints, lipsticks and god knows what else we men never understood what it was for...

10. Someone once wrote "You're male and 50? Life starts all over again..."

11. So what the heck, I'm male, 51 and single. I have my own tiny little company, okay it won't make me the Dutch version of Bill Gates, but it allows me to crawl out of bed between 10 and 11 in the mornings. Only two computers, of which one in a hyper sexy female voice reminds me "Don't switch me on big boy... Go get laid!" And if the lady in question can't find my bed? Well I'll just smile and whisper "See the searching for my bed as foreplay sweetie, I'm a male and not 100, not 200 but 1000% proud of it.

Dutchie
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:57 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The advantages of being male and 50+

and after reading this I am sure you will spend many more nights on your own...enjoy
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:02 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
and after reading this I am sure you will spend many more nights on your own...enjoy
Hahahaha.... Hmmm... Wondered if you'd reply to this one. For the coming weeks? I agree, want to come home, lock my door and sip my booze MH. I'm no monk, and you female creatures are the best sport god ever created. So now I'm being a modern guy, what can you possibly have against that I wonder.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hahahaha.... Hmmm... Wondered if you'd reply to this one. For the coming weeks? I agree, want to come home, lock my door and sip my booze MH. I'm no monk, and you female creatures are the best sport god ever created. So now I'm being a modern guy, what can you possibly have against that I wonder.
You see women as "sport" ???

In that case - as MH suggests - you are in for a long lonely period of growing old non-gracefully........... get back to that bar..............
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Life goes downhill when you don't have an organ to play with when you're nervous...
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean
You see women as "sport" ???

In that case - as MH suggests - you are in for a long lonely period of growing old non-gracefully........... get back to that bar..............
I see the art of seduction as a sport Dean, so do woman I assume. You spend the next 20 to 25 years working your butt off to reserve money for clothes, medical bills, school bills, and yes, university bills at the end as well. Once you've done that, come back and we'll share a beer ok?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I see the art of seduction as a sport Dean, so do woman I assume. You spend the next 20 to 25 years working your butt off to reserve money for clothes, medical bills, school bills, and yes, university bills at the end as well. Once you've done that, come back and we'll share a beer ok?
Twat - I'm 51, with a daughter at university. As I've told you before.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Grumpy Old Men 3 - The Dubai Dish Dash...
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean
Twat - I'm 51, with a daughter at university. As I've told you before.
No you haven't so let this guy that's done his part in life enjoy life okay?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:52 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Old Oct 21st 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

9. But the best thing? I look in my bathroom... Shaving kit where it belongs... Aftershave where it belongs... Toothbrush where it belongs. Smack in front of me. Those poor little things got used to being pushed aside to make space for an ever growing female collection of perfumes, all kind of facial paints, lipsticks and god knows what else we men never understood what it was for...
Advice (to men) before you marry: NEVER wallpaper together, and make sure you have two bathrooms; both for her.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a male and not 100, not 200 but 1000% proud of it.
Dutchie
A mathematically challenged male, then?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

You forgot No.12 on your list...likely to suffer a heart attack at any moment with nobody to look after you
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:22 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Dutchie, that was a really long explanation, as to why no woman will sleep with you. We all knew that anyway.

-
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
Dutchie, that was a really long explanation, as to why no woman will sleep with you. We all knew that anyway.

-
Meow,

Will you sleep with me ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.