Adopting a dog

Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

buddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nice
Default Re: Adopting a dog

Oy vay! with the bacon fricasees.... get a REAL dog!!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

buddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nicebuddymom is just really nice

Emerald , do I know you from EJ?? Give it up if I do..
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:37 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buddymom
Oy vay! with the bacon fricasees.... get a REAL dog!!
Oops I forgot the 'nt at the end of would. Makes it a completely different sentence lol - it's now edited! I've had a couple of German Shepherds and a couple of Malteses, both of which I loved. German Shepherds are incredibly intelligent and sensitive, and Malteses are just the cutest, most sweet natured dogs. I'm not a dog snob, but there are just some breeds that are too much trouble for anyone. Nope I have never been on EJ or EW I'm afraid. I'm not a lady who lunches
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by buddymom
Try expat pet finder Google it. or Posh paws has a few breeds. What are you loking for?

What was your last dog?
my last dogs were a german shepherd & an old english sheep dog (dulux dog ) she's the gog that we brought out here 16 months ago she was fine with the heat, we kept her coat short but she used to wander in & out whenever she liked
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

HA HA ! And LOL!! Dont lunch either, and am not an EW woman,...sorry to misread your post, I see clearly now, we are defintely on the same page

I love all dogs and sorry to be bitchy freezee.. ( ha ha) I would take one in a minute if it were distressed. As well as a GSD or any breed.

Back to topic, lets get paul a dog