AD Piss Up

Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AD Piss Up

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
not everybody can match the pace of your lifestyle
Me? I'm just some old bloke.....

they obviously didnt pick up on the Preston accent then!
It beats a Canadian accent, tho....
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Was thinkin about it. Got invited to Heroes by 2 very nice Canadian girls in the gym today
BUT my lower back is sore, think my kidneys and liver are saying NO MORE!
Chris,

I'm disappointed - you're letting the male species down.

You do not - repeat: NOT - say 'no' to Canadian girls. They are absolute dead certs. No Canadian girl has ever been out on a date without some quite lengthy and intimate sexual contact being included. They are taught the principles of this at a very early age by their fathers and elder brothers.

Go out and find them, and tell them you're sorry, but you didn't realise that a date with a Canuck meant a guaranteed shag.......
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

they obviously didnt pick up on the Preston accent then!
Nope
It was my perfect body and tan that got their attention

(BTW my 6 pack has long since turned into a keg and my tan is patchy and was also a bit red by the time I saw them in the afternoon)
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Nope
It was my perfect body and tan that got their attention

(BTW my 6 pack has long since turned into a keg and my tan is patchy and was also a bit red by the time I saw them in the afternoon)
that will take some heat off you from MM and MH then
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Chris,

I'm disappointed - you're letting the male species down.

You do not - repeat: NOT - say 'no' to Canadian girls. They are absolute dead certs. No Canadian girl has ever been out on a date without some quite lengthy and intimate sexual contact being included. They are taught the principles of this at a very early age by their fathers and elder brothers.

Go out and find them, and tell them you're sorry, but you didn't realise that a date with a Canuck meant a guaranteed shag.......

Fu ck the website then tonight......... I'm off for a shower!
Not too certain about telling them the last line! I don't fancy a slap!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

that will take some heat off you from MM and MH then
Phew! lol
We'll see when I come to the next D night out
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

and the Preston Gene pool is similar to the Canadian one when it comes to lack of depth. They probably saw you as some long lost cousin. Which means you have defo missed out tonight!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

and the Preston Gene pool is similar to the Canadian one when it comes to lack of depth. They probably saw you as some long lost cousin. Which means you have defo missed out tonight!
Gutted
Theres still time though........
DO I, DON'T I?!?!?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

AND......... I'm not actually from Preston! I'm from one of the posher little villages about 3 miles from the centre
Not as incestuous as the city centre of Preston!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

You won't need a shower.......

..... they're Canadian.

As long as you smell of elk, you're in.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

You won't need a shower.......

..... they're Canadian.

As long as you smell of elk, you're in.

You sure know a lot about it! Been a mountie or a lumberjack in a previous life
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You sure know a lot about it! Been a mountie or a lumberjack in a previous life
Talk of Canadians brings my thoughts back to the national sport - ice hockey.

And from there to the classic golden oldie:

Q - What is the similarity between an ice hockey goalkeeper and a Canadian woman?

A - They both change their pads after three periods.......
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talk of Canadians brings my thoughts back to the national sport - ice hockey.

And from there to the classic golden oldie:

Q - What is the similarity between an ice hockey goalkeeper and a Canadian woman?

A - They both change their pads after three periods.......
Yuck!
They sound like classy women! Maybe I should go and post some stuff on the Canadian section
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You'll make me blush again!

Sounds like a lot has been going on while I've been at the beach and having a BBQ.
what did i say before, i sooooo don't think you're the blushing type, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
what did i say before, i sooooo don't think you're the blushing type, lol...

MM, xx
You've got me sussed already and you've never met me!
So...... are you coming on the night out then! Bet you don't

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.