British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   AD Night Out (This Thurs) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/ad-night-out-thurs-532808/)

BangleMan May 6th 2008 4:54 pm

Re: AD Night Out (This Thurs)

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear (Post 6314605)
LOL, no, she knows she's attractive after having two kids! Suppose it's not worth mentioning Gilf is it?! You really don't want to know that one!

I've just brought my dinner up......GILF's......gag !

Sam FTQ May 6th 2008 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear (Post 6314623)
You mean they stick them on each other, or get someone else to stick them on?!

No you wally! They stick them onto their knickers!!!

Coxy the Bear May 6th 2008 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ (Post 6314663)
No you wally! They stick them onto their knickers!!!

No shit sherlock!

Sam FTQ May 6th 2008 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear (Post 6314668)
No shit sherlock!

Well, that's the whole point - there are guys out there that don't know this. And just for a moment I thought you were one of them!

Coxy the Bear May 6th 2008 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ (Post 6314673)
Well, that's the whole point - there are guys out there that don't know this. And just for a moment I thought you were one of them!

I'm full of loads of useless pieces of information!

Sam FTQ May 6th 2008 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear (Post 6314701)
I'm full of loads of useless pieces of information!

Such as...?

admon May 6th 2008 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat (Post 6312904)
Pedantically, yes it would...

It just doesnt roll off the tongue as well with that 'T' in there.....:rofl::rofl:

If your name is Jonathan Ross that would roll off your tongue perfect with the 'T' in there...

admon May 6th 2008 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 6314388)
I have found the women for you ...

http://dubai.craigslist.org/w4m/662295441.html

Ray, I take it you stumbled across this woman while undertaking research for BE - obviously...

I was going to say came across, but that would be just presumptious..

admon May 6th 2008 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ (Post 6314566)
Maybe it's a regional thing? An Arbroath/Croydon saying? I am going to ask everyone I know if they know what it means and report back.

So, give it to me again Coxy. 'Milf' = 'Mother I Like *****'. What kind of rubbish is that? And - for the record - the lady in question doesn't even have kids! And you wonder why I'm confused?!?

Update:
I don't *****ing believe it! I've just asked my (Aussie) husband and he knew what it meant straight away! Maybe I have led a sheltered life after all...:(

obviously..

Madam Medusa May 6th 2008 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by admon (Post 6314852)
Ray, I take it you stumbled across this woman while undertaking research for BE - obviously...

I was going to say came across, but that would be just presumptious..

another of ray's links that etisalat finds too offensive to allow us to see it, lol...

MM, xx

admon May 6th 2008 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ (Post 6314617)
Actually, maybe we should start a new thread entitled "Things you didn't know you didn't know". We did a similar thing a few years back on another forum I used to go on. One of the classics I remember was one guy who thought that women stuck sanitary towels to themselves!!! :rofl:

Another one was believing that puffins were as big as small children and tbh I thought that too, until then.

Hang on a minute...

So how do women use sanitary towels?

and puffins are that big surely..

Next you will tell be that Santa isn't real..

admon May 6th 2008 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6314865)
another of ray's links that etisalat finds too offensive to allow us to see it, lol...

MM, xx

aah. I am in the Uk so can see it in all 'its' glory...

Cut and pasted Rays link.. enjoy

Living here in Dubai for the last six months, and working on developing a luxurious health spa here, so I plan to keep Dubai as a home, as well as keeping my home in California.

I like men who are tall, tan, and handsome, successful, romantic, adventurous, strong and fit, respectful, and spiritual.

I am slender and fit, long blonde hair, light blue eyes, fair to lightly tanned, beautiful smile, sweet personality, well educated, financially secure, adventurous, and highly spiritual.

I have never been married, and never had children. I think the idea is finally sounding good to me : ) I have had long term relationships which were filled with love and romance. I have been single for a couple years now, working hard on my career in an international spa development. I am open to the idea of allowing for other wives...and I do plan to be the SEXIEST wife in Dubai, and will keep a beautiful harem of girlfriends around to keep my husband happy. You must also be open minded, world cultured, and adventurous!

Please, only replies with photos will be opened, as I am sure to receive hundreds of replies. Also, please include all important information about yourself.
Good luck to all in their search and God Bless!

(accompanied by a picture of a leggy 20 something blonde that looks like a Russian hooker)

Madam Medusa May 6th 2008 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by admon (Post 6314879)

Living here in Dubai for the last six months, and working on developing a luxurious health spa here, so I plan to keep Dubai as a home, as well as keeping my home in California.

I like men who are tall, tan, and handsome, successful, romantic, adventurous, strong and fit, respectful, and spiritual.

I am slender and fit, long blonde hair, light blue eyes, fair to lightly tanned, beautiful smile, sweet personality, well educated, financially secure, adventurous, and highly spiritual.

I have never been married, and never had children. I think the idea is finally sounding good to me : ) I have had long term relationships which were filled with love and romance. I have been single for a couple years now, working hard on my career in an international spa development. I am open to the idea of allowing for other wives...and I do plan to be the SEXIEST wife in Dubai, and will keep a beautiful harem of girlfriends around to keep my husband happy. You must also be open minded, world cultured, and adventurous!

Please, only replies with photos will be opened, as I am sure to receive hundreds of replies. Also, please include all important information about yourself.

(accompanied by a picture of a leggy 20 something blonde that looks like a Russian hooker)

ahhh...thank you...i kinda wish i hadn't asked...!!

MM, xx

Coxy the Bear May 6th 2008 5:58 pm

:D

Originally Posted by admon (Post 6314879)

Whats the link again.....

admon May 6th 2008 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear (Post 6314884)
:D

Whats the link again.....

he he