British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   AD Drinks (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/ad-drinks-679295/)

Millhouse Aug 1st 2010 6:40 pm

AD Drinks

I'm going to go out on a limb here and I'm not expecting any replies... but, anyone up for a few beers in PJs (or alternative venue) this Thursday?

Let's try and show the Dubai lot that us sados in AD can actually organise a piss up.

Who's in...? (and Shriek the Turd, you can come but MH won't be there)

Groovychick Aug 1st 2010 6:46 pm

Re: AD Drinks

Oww I want to come :thumbdown:

Grace O Malley Aug 1st 2010 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8744644)
I'm going to go out on a limb here and I'm not expecting any replies... but, anyone up for a few beers in PJs (or alternative venue) this Thursday?

Let's try and show the Dubai lot that us sados in AD can actually organise a piss up.

Who's in...? (and Shriek the Turd, you can come but MH won't be there)

ha ha may be we can persuade her and some of the Dubaians to come seeing as i have been down to see them 4 times now!!!!.

I'll come and am sure weescott will come.

Patsy Stoned Aug 1st 2010 6:58 pm

Sorry, I will be brunching this Friday, but you are welcome to join me.

Grace O Malley Aug 1st 2010 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned (Post 8744680)
Sorry, I will be brunching this Friday, but you are welcome to join me.

still recovering from the last one, def after ramadan though:)

commander Aug 2nd 2010 3:34 am

ill maybe come along, but thursday night is really my early to bed night. Go out riding at 5am Friday mornings. Im due a rest after my race, so maybe this is the excuse i need.

Chris79 Aug 2nd 2010 4:13 am

Me and the fiancee (yes I popped the question to her :) ) will be out for a few.
Good on you for trying to organise something. I've done a few before and they died a slow painful death!
Not too keen on PJ's though - every time I go in it seems to be full of pis$ed up prats (suppose I could get drunk before I go in and just join in the 'fun'

Millhouse Aug 2nd 2010 4:18 am

Originally Posted by Chris79 (Post 8745505)
Me and the fiancee (yes I popped the question to her :) ) will be out for a few.
Good on you for trying to organise something. I've done a few before and they died a slow painful death!
Not too keen on PJ's though - every time I go in it seems to be full of pis$ed up prats (suppose I could get drunk before I go in and just join in the 'fun'

Thanks Chris - happy to change the venue, just needed to draw the line in the sand somewhere as it were.

so we have:

1) Grace & WeeScot
2) Commander (50% - come out you miserable git, it won't be a heavy night)
3) Chris + 1
4) Bahatboy?... where are you?

commander Aug 2nd 2010 4:21 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8745510)
Thanks Chris - happy to change the venue, just needed to draw the line in the sand somewhere as it were.

so we have:

1) Grace & WeeScot
2) Commander (50% - come out you miserable git, it won't be a heavy night)
3) Chris + 1

im a fan of Coopers bar.

commander Aug 2nd 2010 4:22 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8745510)

If he's coming im wearing my oakleys..

kittycat1 Aug 2nd 2010 4:24 am

I'll be there is spirit, but in fact will be in the gym sweating my ass off! Have a tequila or 2 for me xxx

Millhouse Aug 2nd 2010 4:26 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 8745514)
im a fan of Coopers bar.

I've never been but had heard good things. If it gets you out then let's go there.

Millhouse Aug 2nd 2010 4:27 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8745525)
I'll be there is spirit, but in fact will be in the gym sweating my ass off! Have a tequila or 2 for me xxx

Can you send down a photo so that we can have a picture of you at the bar?

commander Aug 2nd 2010 4:28 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8745530)
I've never been but had heard good things. If it gets you out then let's go there.

its a nice bar and well ahem nearest to my house (purely selfish i know but i cant be arsed trapsing into town)

kittycat1 Aug 2nd 2010 4:32 am

Yep no probs, do you want a sober pic or a pi55ed one? or maybe both and you can swap them over during the night.