Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Acid Attack By Muslim Woman

Acid Attack By Muslim Woman

Old May 1st 2013, 1:58 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Acid Attack By Muslim Woman

Originally Posted by mathematist
Just goes to show all the anti burqa brigades who were desperately hoping it'd be a Muslim woman can look for the next burqah story...good luck
How do you know she isn't Muslim?
Old May 1st 2013, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

mathematist will become famous soon enough

How many Muslim women do you know have Mary as a name? That was the name of the criminal who did this in the article.

Google her name and she is of a Nigerian background too according to other articles...
Old May 1st 2013, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

How many Muslim women do you know have Mary as a name? That was the name of the criminal who did this in the article. Google her name and she is of a Nigerian background too according to other articles...
So the Muslims are off the hook this time, but how about their beloved camels? http://en-maktoob.screen.yahoo.com/h...104757149.html
Old May 1st 2013, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mentalist
So the Muslims are off the hook this time, but how about their beloved camels? http://en-maktoob.screen.yahoo.com/h...104757149.html
Have you tried camel meat before mate? I suggest you try it while you are there, they are really nice. And how about barbequed camel balls; marinated in red chilies and half cooked on a barbeque grill… Best kebab experience you’ve ever had.
Old May 1st 2013, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Have you tried camel meat before mate? I suggest you try it while you are there, they are really nice. And how about barbequed camel balls; marinated in red chilies and half cooked on a barbeque grill… Best kebab experience you’ve ever had.
I might debate that The idea would have my stomach churning. Need to get out more I guess..
Old May 1st 2013, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Loooong time ago, I tried camel milk in Al Ain; it was too thick for my liking.
Old May 1st 2013, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Loooong time ago, I tried camel milk in Al Ain; it was too thick for my liking.
It was probably spunk.
Old May 1st 2013, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mentalist
Ha ha, Muslims off the hook this time, so bet you'll be trawling authentic sources such as The Sun and/or Daily Mail for the next headline!

Btw, are you trying to say that since there are lots of camels found in Arab countries, therefore it is highly likely that this camel is an extremist or a Muslim one?

Don't know what this video had to do with the OP but was very funny though. Nice one...
Old May 1st 2013, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by al dente
I might debate that The idea would have my stomach churning. Need to get out more I guess..

Oh no dear, that kebab is not for the ladies; But you can do what the Moroccan wives do, learn how to prepare it for your man, and you will have him following you round the house all the day.
Old May 1st 2013, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha, Muslims off the hook this time, so bet you'll be trawling authentic sources such as The Sun and/or Daily Mail for the next headline!

Btw, are you trying to say that since there are lots of camels found in Arab countries, therefore it is highly likely that this camel is an extremist or a Muslim one?

Don't know what this video had to do with the OP but was very funny though. Nice one...
You know the Niqab enabled the the culprit to hide her identity (assuming ofcourse this Mary woman is guilty) .If it weren't for Islamists pushing their women to don Niqabs or Burqas and demanding scoiety accept it, we wouldn't be seeing opportunists use it like here.
Old May 1st 2013, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

So what about the vast majority of women who want to wear it without pressure from anybody?

You'd still want it banned then? What about their right to wear what they want? More like selective rights...
Old May 1st 2013, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

So what about the vast majority of women who want to wear it without pressure from anybody?

You'd still want it banned then? What about their right to wear what they want? More like selective rights...
You can't walk down the street in a thong or walk into a bank with a motorcycle helmet on. The right to wear what you want has a limit, when you are in public.

No one is preventing Muslim women from wear a hijab, the problem comes when they fully cover their face .

No one is forcing them to stay in the West, if they want to wear the Niqab or Burqa, let them emigrate to an Islamic country. There are certain ideals, like equality , that should not be bent just to please some cultures.
Old May 1st 2013, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

How many Muslim women do you know have Mary as a name? That was the name of the criminal who did this in the article.

Google her name and she is of a Nigerian background too according to other articles...
Doesn't Nigeria have any Muslims?

Oh, and she's charged, not guilty...
Old May 2nd 2013, 3:09 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no dear, that kebab is not for the ladies; But you can do what the Moroccan wives do, learn how to prepare it for your man, and you will have him following you round the house all the day.
WTF you're going to dictate what a women can and can't eat now
Old May 2nd 2013, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scamp
Doesn't Nigeria have any Muslims?

Oh, and she's charged, not guilty...
Dear me, let me make this simpler, if someone is called BOB, you can be pretty sure, he is not a Muslim. The Arabic equivalen of Mary is Miriam, so if Muslim, she'd have that name.

Hopefully, that clarifies it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.