British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   AC Milan Vs Hamburg? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/ac-milan-vs-hamburg-581904/)

Bison Jan 5th 2009 9:36 am

AC Milan Vs Hamburg?

Does anyone know if you can get tickets on the door?

Also, what time does the Venue doors open, I know that kickoff is at 7pm.

Bison

Meow Jan 5th 2009 9:40 am

Re: AC Milan Vs Hamburg?

Not sure about just turning up, but I'd suggest you buy them online and then collect them on arrival.

-

Spugsy Jan 5th 2009 9:42 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 7127887)
Not sure about just turning up, but I'd suggest you buy them online and then collect them on arrival.

-

aye loads of pick up stands there fella.

DaWarrior Jan 5th 2009 9:44 am

Would you know if it will be shown live in any of the sports pubs?

Bison Jan 5th 2009 9:44 am

aye loads of pick up stands there fella.
I don't understand Geordie, does that mean that I can just rock up and buy a ticket on the door?

Cheers

B

lionheart Jan 5th 2009 9:51 am

For goodness sake, it will just be a training romp for those guys. You couldn't pay me to watch that...and I am a football lover.

Spugsy Jan 5th 2009 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7127900)
I don't understand Geordie, does that mean that I can just rock up and buy a ticket on the door?

Cheers

B

buy it online and pick it up at a pick up booth when you get there, you'll get a code or print off your email confirmation.

Spugsy Jan 5th 2009 9:53 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7127920)
For goodness sake, it will just be a training romp for those guys. You couldn't pay me to watch that...and I am a football lover.

it's better than nowt though, when was the last time you went to a match over here?

Bison Jan 5th 2009 9:54 am

:blink:

Meow Jan 5th 2009 9:58 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7127920)

Funnily enough no-one is offering to pay you. You really have to be negative about absolutely everything don't you?

It is simply a different evening out and a chance to see some quality football players for a change.

-

Bison Jan 5th 2009 10:00 am

Funnily enough no-one is offering to pay you. You really have to be negative about absolutely everything don't you?

It is simply a different evening out and a chance to see some quality football players for a change.
Well said..... :thumbup:

Bison

W10 Jan 5th 2009 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 7127945)

-

Last year's game was awful though.

But amusing to watch from the point of view that while the UAE team did try hard - Milan put out two totally different teams in each half - and were comfortably beaten by a half interested Milan side (only Gattusso was putting any effort in as I don't think he has an off switch)

It is much more entertaining to watch competitive games (UAE national side, Iraq, etisalat league, Asian Champions League) here then these kick-about training games.

Sky Blue Jan 5th 2009 11:07 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 7127945)

-

too right... Better than watching it on tv...

Doors open at 4:30 tomorrow or you can pick up (not sure if you can buy them tho) at ITP place near Garhoud Bridge tonight from 6-10pm...

Cant wait to see Paolo Maldini myself, that guy is a leg end...

Spugsy Jan 5th 2009 11:59 am

Originally Posted by Sky Blue (Post 7128122)
too right... Better than watching it on tv...

Doors open at 4:30 tomorrow or you can pick up (not sure if you can buy them tho) at ITP place near Garhoud Bridge tonight from 6-10pm...

Cant wait to see Paolo Maldini myself, that guy is a leg end...

you can pick up some tips for wednesday night kidda,

maldini is almost as old as bangleman as well, 50 odd isn't he? You'll get to meet him as well on Wed...