Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

AC Milan game tonight - roll call....

AC Milan game tonight - roll call....

Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AC Milan game tonight - roll call....

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Its a bit like when i went to see Coventry's winning FA Cup team play at Gloucester City in a pre seqason friendly at Meadow Park. I was madly excited to see the team but Gregg Downs pulled his little finger and couldnt play I was gutted!!

Basically a pre season friendly is what it is, but hey how times will you get to see Maldini play again? Ive already seen Ronaldinhio in his pomp at Barca, but the rhino he might break his leg in a horror tackle or something!!
Exactly...Let's see what the day will bring...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:33 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Its a bit like when i went to see Coventry's winning FA Cup team play at Gloucester City in a pre seqason friendly at Meadow Park. I was madly excited to see the team but Gregg Downs pulled his little finger and couldnt play I was gutted!!
I was next to Meadow Park last week, it's totally over grown now, destroyed in the floods of 2007.

I think they are looking at building a new home for Gloucester City off Stroud Road.

Are you from around there?

Bison
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

In - will there be bovril and a pie van?
how you getting there mate?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Yes - Beckham limped out of the light training session yesterday. So I doubt he'll be playing. Ronaldinho didn't even break into a jog...
when does he ever?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bison
I was next to Meadow Park last week, it's totally over grown now, destroyed in the floods of 2007.

I think they are looking at building a new home for Gloucester City off Stroud Road.

Are you from around there?

Bison
I am indeed... Grew up a Gloucester boy, oh err, gert lush mate ennit... Are you too?

Yeah last time I went to Meadow Park it was a right waste ground, shame really as it was a nice little ground... Glos went bust didnt they a fair few years back and I believe they played in Stroud or Ciren for a while...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
how you getting there mate?
Mrs' is picking me up from work and then driving to ground, more than welcome to grab a lift, will be pretty much leaving bang on 5 though as to beat the rush...

PM or text me if you want a lift...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:08 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I am indeed... Grew up a Gloucester boy, oh err, gert lush mate ennit... Are you too?

Yeah last time I went to Meadow Park it was a right waste ground, shame really as it was a nice little ground... Glos went bust didnt they a fair few years back and I believe they played in Stroud or Ciren for a while...
Yeah me to mate, I grew up in Brockworth, I think they played at Forest Green Rovers didn't they?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Mrs' is picking me up from work and then driving to ground, more than welcome to grab a lift, will be pretty much leaving bang on 5 though as to beat the rush...

PM or text me if you want a lift...
bah, I finish at 6 mate. Cheers for the offer though,

missus is picking you up?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:36 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Still have no idea why anyone would want to drive all that way and pay good money to watch a training session, as that is all you will get. Incidentally, my sources tell me that Kaka may be having talks with ADUG in Abu Dhabi about a summer move to Eastlands, Manchester
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:47 am
100% British Beef

Still have no idea why anyone would want to drive all that way and pay good money to watch a training session, as that is all you will get.
Because there is nothing else to do.....

Because I like football.......

Because they are great teams with some amazing players that I have never seen live........

Because they have nice pies there............

Because there may be lots of fit bits there that I can chat up by telling them I am Beckhams mate or something else that may pop into my head.......

Because it's only Dhs100 which I wouldn't exactly say is 'good money'......

Bison
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah me to mate, I grew up in Brockworth, I think they played at Forest Green Rovers didn't they?
I think you are right... What school did you go to? I think soemone else on here is from Gloucester area, I think it was Eva, I may be wrong, I believe she attended Denmark Road School... Where did you go?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Because there is nothing else to do.....

Because I like football.......

Because they are great teams with some amazing players that I have never seen live........

Because they have nice pies there............

Because there may be lots of fit bits there that I can chat up by telling them I am Beckhams mate or something else that may pop into my head.......

Because it's only Dhs100 which I wouldn't exactly say is 'good money'......

Bison
I'm down with you brother bison...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spugsy
bah, I finish at 6 mate. Cheers for the offer though,

missus is picking you up? http://static.whatsontv.co.uk/images...llyCompton.jpg
Ah the missus, what a lovely ladeee
Old Jan 6th 2009, 10:33 am
100% British Beef

I think you are right... What school did you go to? I think soemone else on here is from Gloucester area, I think it was Eva, I may be wrong, I believe she attended Denmark Road School... Where did you go?
I am a Cryptian, even though I lived in Brockworth. It was a hell of a long bike ride to school lol.

I used to know some ladies from Denmark road, they were filthy girls.

Bison
Old Jan 6th 2009, 11:40 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

No, not me.......my school was approved.
MissDemeanour p'haps?
I can understand why you would mix us up however

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.