Abu Dhabi nightlife

Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:06 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi nightlife

Originally Posted by commander
Surely there are no Hookers in Biggles??

just a dodgy bloke parachuting from the roof??
Surely there is, 2 40 odd year old blonde dodgy russians.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:06 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Kareoke band on a Thursday night too fella?
Perfect.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by commander
Surely there are no Hookers in Biggles??

just a dodgy bloke parachuting from the roof??
Not noticed any on my rare appearances, but Jules Bar across the road, thats a different story especially on Thursdays!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:29 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
Not noticed any on my rare appearances, but Jules Bar across the road, thats a different story especially on Thursdays!
Jules bar? where the hell is that?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Jules bar? where the hell is that?
le meridien, next to dubliners...it's notorious, i'm surprised you didn't know about it spugsy, lol...

MM, xx
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:52 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
le meridien, next to dubliners...it's notorious, i'm surprised you didn't know about it spugsy, lol...

MM, xx
I've still been nowhere me pet! Dubliners and all these other ex pat bars.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

I've still been nowhere me pet! Dubliners and all these other ex pat bars.
I went in to Dubliners once, it had the England v Ireland rugby on and was really quiet, supose they were all down the IV, nice bacon sanga tho...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:58 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
I went in to Dubliners once, it had the England v Ireland rugby on and was really quiet, supose they were all down the IV, nice bacon sanga tho...
I went to double deckers once, funnily enough with this lot on a BE night out, it was shit, at least I think it was double deckers,

apart from that I'm sure I've never been to all these other ex pat places, apart from the IV of course, which I love.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I went to double deckers once, funnily enough with this lot on a BE night out, it was shit, at least I think it was double deckers,

apart from that I'm sure I've never been to all these other ex pat places, apart from the IV of course, which I love.
no, it was even worse than double deckers, if that's possible, it was rockbottom...

err...and you've frequented el paso a few times, too, non...?!

MM, xx
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:04 pm
why ayeeeee man!

no, it was even worse than double deckers, if that's possible, it was rockbottom...

err...and you've frequented el paso a few times, too, non...?!

MM, xx
ah thats it! Yeah it was a dump, even with 3 drinks in my hands it was still crap, if it wasn't for the fantastic company I would have been out of there quicker than shit through a goose!

Oh aye, but thats almost touching distance from work, its literally 40 metres away.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ah thats it! Yeah it was a dump, even with 3 drinks in my hands it was still crap, if it wasn't for the fantastic company I would have been out of there quicker than shit through a goose!

Oh aye, but thats almost touching distance from work, its literally 40 metres away.
ahh...so that doesn't count, eh, lol...

MM, xx
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:08 pm
why ayeeeee man!

ahh...so that doesn't count, eh, lol...

MM, xx
well no it's my local! It's that of Sho Jo's for the lebanese tarts I guess.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:50 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Why not look into hiring a mini-bus for the evening, take from you Abu Dhabi to Dubai, tour of the bars/clubs then drive you back. Shouldn't be too bad if you split the cost.

I had my stag weekend here, it was a good laugh.

First night was Scarletts,Noodle House,Left Bank
Second day was Waxys, Dubliners, Rock Bottom
Last night Burj, Double Deckers, Zinc.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for being heretical here but I think AD is a fine place for a stag night. Remember the stag works for the Brit gov so isnt going to jeopordize his career by getting totally wankered and behaving like a 20 year old in Benidorm.
There are some good bars, if you insist on exercising a penchant for stag night hookers then you can; an English breakfast (at home) the following morning then a day at beach club to recover with beers at lunchtime for a hair of the dog
Much beats getting wankered in Dublin, getting pissed on by rain, getting ripped off for Guinness and waking up to with a hangover in the bleak godforsaken place that is Dublin on a grey March morning.

Never had any hassle rolling out of a pub and staggering home here so not sure what the fuss is about. However I am old so perhaps people think I have just got bad joints and cant walk properly anymore ?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Sorry for being heretical here but I think AD is a fine place for a stag night. Remember the stag works for the Brit gov so isnt going to jeopordize his career by getting totally wankered and behaving like a 20 year old in Benidorm.
There are some good bars, if you insist on exercising a penchant for stag night hookers then you can; an English breakfast (at home) the following morning then a day at beach club to recover with beers at lunchtime for a hair of the dog
Much beats getting wankered in Dublin, getting pissed on by rain, getting ripped off for Guinness and waking up to with a hangover in the bleak godforsaken place that is Dublin on a grey March morning.

Never had any hassle rolling out of a pub and staggering home here so not sure what the fuss is about. However I am old so perhaps people think I have just got bad joints and cant walk properly anymore ?
Sounds RUBBISH!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.