Abu Dhabi nightlife

Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

britoverseas is just really nicebritoverseas is just really nicebritoverseas is just really nicebritoverseas is just really nicebritoverseas is just really nicebritoverseas is just really nicebritoverseas is just really nicebritoverseas is just really nice
Default Re: Abu Dhabi nightlife

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Well it's not benidorm you know? It's a strict-ish muslim country,

personally there's no way on earth I'd have a stagg do over here.

Sorry fella.
Well yeah I wasn't expecting anything like the costa del sol lol. Fair play to those of you that live there, but I couldn't live in a non secular country.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:11 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I would never want to live there, and I don't get home in a state...just wouldn't feel comfortable.
Ah well it's a 6 month lease so we'll see how it goes.

What's wrong with it?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britoverseas
Well yeah I wasn't expecting anything like the costa del sol lol. Fair play to those of you that live there, but I couldn't live in a non secular country.
there's loads to do, plenty of great bars and clubs, good djs, loads - its just not like the UK where you get so hammered you can't walk or end up getting off with slappers at the bar.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

wow this sounds worse by the minute lol

So, are we stuck with drinking in some hotel bars outside of drinking at his place?
All bars/discos are in hotels thats the way it works here. I am sure your mate will know where to take you, but as the others have said this is not Dublin or Amsterdam where on a stag nite anything goes.

Saying that i have seen plenty of people off their faces in the bars etc. You'll be grand, just watch it when u are leaving the hotel, IE out on the street etc
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well it's a 6 month lease so we'll see how it goes.

What's wrong with it?
well there's nothing wrong with it, it's a nice area and some great houses...it's just that I personally wouldn't like to be the 'only' non Arab in the area if I had a choice.
A couple I know have been in that situation (although that was in Sharjah so that is different) and they have literally had to move as the neighbours all around them were bullying them out...
It's what I love about Mirdif, the mix of locals and other nationalities...but then I guess you can have crap neighbours of any nationality anywhere...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:19 am
why ayeeeee man!

well there's nothing wrong with it, it's a nice area and some great houses...it's just that I personally wouldn't like to be the 'only' non Arab in the area if I had a choice.
A couple I know have been in that situation (although that was in Sharjah so that is different) and they have literally had to move as the neighbours all around them were bullying them out...
It's what I love about Mirdif, the mix of locals and other nationalities...but then I guess you can have crap neighbours of any nationality anywhere...
aye well we'll see, we have a belgian family above us who are sub letting the downstairs of the villa to us, it's an amazing place but yeah, it seems mainly locals, and the few indians we saw just stared at us.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

aye well we'll see, we have a belgian family above us who are sub letting the downstairs of the villa to us, it's an amazing place but yeah, it seems mainly locals, and the few indians we saw just stared at us.
omg...Belgian
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

omg...Belgian
heh, I'll be popping up for beers and frites when I come home pissed.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:29 am
hmmmm...nice

heh, I'll be popping up for beers and frites when I come home pissed.
and some nicely cooked mussles...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

You never would have survived my initiation into the middle east. I stayed with my sponsor for 4 months in a villa on his compound, what an eye opener and insight to the religion/culture, fascinating, wouldn't have missed if for the world ..... I was like their new toy...After about a month, I desperately wanted a bacon or ham sandwich, i used to get the driver to take me to spinneys. I'd buy a loaf of bread, some ham and scoff then on the way back...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:53 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by annacarna
You never would have survived my initiation into the middle east. I stayed with my sponsor for 4 months in a villa on his compound, what an eye opener and insight to the religion/culture, fascinating, wouldn't have missed if for the world ..... I was like their new toy...After about a month, I desperately wanted a bacon or ham sandwich, i used to get the driver to take me to spinneys. I'd buy a loaf of bread, some ham and scoff then on the way back...
well, it's a bit weird of me to think like this I agree, but it's just that I would be afraid they wouldn't be happy with me living there...not the other way round...maybe I think that locals that live in 'my' area, which is mixed, chose to live there because of that fact, and the ones that stick to the other areas prefer to live amongst Arabs...but that's just a guess on my part.
Also because I have witnessed those friends episode with the neighbourhood, I would just prefer to live where I do now...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Its ok over here mate, but I have never heard of it as a stag destination!! Particualrly AD... I would have thought there are many a better and cheaper call for whatever you are after Whatever takes you fancy really, if you get desperate then ask Spugsy about his local "Biggles'" - Now thats a den of iniquity...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Its ok over here mate, but I have never heard of it as a stag destination!! Particualrly AD... I would have thought there are many a better and cheaper call for whatever you are after Whatever takes you fancy really, if you get desperate then ask Spugsy about his local "Biggles'" - Now thats a den of iniquity...
hookers, football and stella, surely all you need on a stagg night?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Kareoke band on a Thursday night too fella?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:03 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Surely there are no Hookers in Biggles??

just a dodgy bloke parachuting from the roof??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.