British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Abu Dhabi F1 GP tickets (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/abu-dhabi-f1-gp-tickets-598837/)

Bambi in Abu Dhabi Mar 20th 2009 2:10 pm

Abu Dhabi F1 GP tickets

Abu Dhabi F1 GP tickets will go on sale at 10am on 30th March. Prices will range from 1800-2500 Dirhams.

Who's going?

benzonar Mar 20th 2009 2:15 pm

Re: Abu Dhabi F1 GP tickets

I'll wait till the week before when they realise they have a load of tickets unsold and sell them cheap just to try and get the grandstands full. Alternatively will be getting free tickets.

Confucius Mar 20th 2009 2:48 pm

I've booked for two...But at that price, I might only buy a quarter of a ticket and pay back in 24 installments...

BangleMan Mar 20th 2009 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi (Post 7401167)
Abu Dhabi F1 GP tickets will go on sale at 10am on 30th March. Prices will range from 1800-2500 Dirhams.

Who's going?

How much !!!!!

Would rather sit in a dark room and make vrooom vrooom noises to myself than pay that !

Confucius Mar 20th 2009 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7401295)
How much !!!!!

Would rather sit in a dark room and make vrooom vrooom noises to myself than pay that !

I would join you...I'm good at making tyre screeching noises...And I blow a mean smoke when engine lets go...

The Dean Mar 20th 2009 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7401287)
I've booked for two...But at that price, I might only buy a quarter of a ticket and pay back in 24 installments...

Yes, I think there's a special arrangement where you give them 12 post-dated cheques up front...........

Could be an anti-climax - my man in the pit lane tells me the championship (under the bizarre new scoring system) could well be decided before then............

shakh your bootie Mar 20th 2009 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7401312)
Yes, I think there's a special arrangement where you give them 12 post-dated cheques up front...........

Could be an anti-climax - my man in the pit lane tells me the championship (under the bizarre new scoring system) could well be decided before then............

The FIA might find themselves forced to make a U-turn again..... bunch of twats....

Confucius Mar 20th 2009 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7401312)

Well I don't care...I'm only there to hear the engines roar and drool over the Foster pitbabes...

The Dean Mar 20th 2009 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7401811)
Well I don't care...I'm only there to hear the engines roar and drool over the Foster pitbabes...

Didn't see the babes at Bahrain a couple of years back - will they defo be in Abu Dhabi?

Confucius Mar 20th 2009 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7401846)
Didn't see the babes at Bahrain a couple of years back - will they defo be in Abu Dhabi?

They have to be...But I don't want to be disappointed cause I suspect they would use the Chinese industrial strength ladies of the night...

Autonomy Mar 20th 2009 6:02 pm

SYB... calling SYB.... help me SYB.... you're my only hope...:blink:

Madam Medusa Mar 20th 2009 6:04 pm

is lovely lewis going to be there...??

MM, xx

The Dean Mar 20th 2009 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7401883)
is lovely lewis going to be there...??

MM, xx

Yes but he'll have that little minx Scherzinger with him..........

............ so you'll only be second on his wish list............

Madam Medusa Mar 20th 2009 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7401887)
Yes but he'll have that little minx Scherzinger with him..........

............ so you'll only be second on his wish list............

ah well...that's life...

MM, xx

eylesda Mar 21st 2009 8:47 pm

Will AD F1 be dry as is Bahrain?

Yes Dean, that's all I post about but being an alco......(Do you drive your bosses jag with a 4 digit number per chance?)

A couple of years ago Gulf Air with Fosters opened a beer tent at, I think, BD20 per ticket plus cost of booze.

First day no probs as son and I got in and watched testing etc on screens in bar.
Come race day son is barred as is not over 18!

I felt a real shite leaving the boy sitting outside while I had a quick pint, a lot like ny dad used to do my brothers and I when we were lads!

The next year they canned it. The beer tent, not the beer, which was already canned duh!!

As for Foster's babes....we get Gulf Air...urm..er..eh.. ladies.....just as pretty but with more covered up:rofl::rofl: