Wikiposts

Abu Dhabi Drinky Poo's

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Drinky Poo's

Really looking forward to it - it would be great to see as many Abu Dhabians as possible considering it's not often us Dubai lot venture that far away from our playground
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:16 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
Yep, its pretty good and about 2 mins walk from my place.

Cubes isn't too shabby either. Am out Thurs night, but should have recovered by Fri pm.
is that the cocktail bar? they made my missus the most devine chilie chocklate martini..
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:18 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

im cycling in Dubai on Friday morning, but i usually meet up with my crazy workmates in PJ's at around 5ish on a Friday for a few. Im the good looking one surrounded by fat oilfield trash...
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
im cycling in Dubai on Friday morning, but i usually meet up with my crazy workmates in PJ's at around 5ish on a Friday for a few. Im the good looking one surrounded by fat oilfield trash...
haha Nice one. Will have to come over and say hi - There's quite a few fat trash in PJ's!
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

is that the cocktail bar? they made my missus the most devine chilie chocklate martini..
Yeah, it's the one right by the back entrance. The only problem I have with the place is it is soooooo bloody low roofed. The missus things the air con is too cold as well - I just drink another beer and get my beer jacket on!
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:43 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Chris79
Yeah, it's the one right by the back entrance. The only problem I have with the place is it is soooooo bloody low roofed. The missus things the air con is too cold as well - I just drink another beer and get my beer jacket on!
thats because you are 8 foot tall....

and enough about back entrances, always lowering the tone...

the main cocktail dude there is great though, he introduced himself to me as the 'mixocologist'....to which i replied..'youve come through from Dubai havent you??'

'drop the poncy shit, this is Abu Dhabi'
Old Aug 5th 2009, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok, Thought I'd chuck this back to the top.

So far we have 7 of us hitting the brunch at the Sheraton Corniche. We should hopefully be in PJ's for 4ish reasonably merry enough to join the usual pissed up people in there!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 9:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Ok, Thought I'd chuck this back to the top.

So far we have 7 of us hitting the brunch at the Sheraton Corniche. We should hopefully be in PJ's for 4ish reasonably merry enough to join the usual pissed up people in there!
have a great time
Old Aug 5th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
have a great time
Thanks hun. Will have a couple for you
Old Aug 8th 2009, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Abu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really nice

The weekend is over again....

I had a great time at the drinky poo, I am still suffering just now tho'.

Many Thanks to Chris and Ann Marie.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Nadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Abu Andy
The weekend is over again....

I had a great time at the drinky poo, I am still suffering just now tho'.

Many Thanks to Chris and Ann Marie.
I second the fun of the drinky poo. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and showing me the sights.

Next time we go PJ's let's hope no one rubs the hair.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 4:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nadine86
I second the fun of the drinky poo. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and showing me the sights.

Next time we go PJ's let's hope no one rubs the hair.
It was great to meet you all. I thought you were quite enjoying that disgusting letch stroking your head randomly at the bar?!
Old Aug 8th 2009, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Abu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really nice

Hi E.E.

I met Chris and Ann Marie for a curer yesterday.

These brunches are a good idea at the time but when you wake up the following day and feel so bad, you always say you're never drinking again.

I was good to meet a coulple of the Dubai crowd. I am planning to come up in October for the weekend, I might give you both a shout, if you are not busy.

A.A.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 6:53 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
It was great to meet you all. I thought you were quite enjoying that disgusting letch stroking your head randomly at the bar?!
that was me....
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

that was me....
We did wonder...he was Scottish!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.