British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Aberdeen FC - New Stadium Signs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/aberdeen-fc-new-stadium-signs-707460/)

Brains1983 Mar 1st 2011 9:12 am

Aberdeen FC - New Stadium Signs

1 Attachment(s)
Following the approval for a New Aberdeen Stadium in Cove, Aberdeen road planning department have been working overtime

Proposed New Cove Junction
http://picsmafia.com/images/50untitled.bmp

hoofie2002 Mar 2nd 2011 8:02 am

Re: Aberdeen FC - New Stadium Signs

Originally Posted by Brains1983 (Post 9209942)
Following the approval for a New Aberdeen Stadium in Cove, Aberdeen road planning department have been working overtime

Proposed New Cove Junction
http://picsmafia.com/images/50untitled.bmp

Good one

However should that not be "Take next junction, ken ?" - why not go the whole hog just have pictures representing the destination - the Leisure Centre can be 5 sheep tied to a lamppost.

Brains1983 Mar 2nd 2011 10:59 am

No idea, I'm a Tim, just like riding the Rangers Scum Bandwagon!

Spugsy Mar 2nd 2011 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Brains1983 (Post 9212782)

Shit post this.

commander Mar 2nd 2011 4:14 pm

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

hoofie2002 Mar 3rd 2011 12:27 am

It's it's from an Aberdeen supporter then great banter, but if it's the usual 'I'm a celtic fan; rangers are all proddie bastards' or 'I'm a loyal son of William, all Tim's should be burnt at the stake; then please keep go and drown yourself in a bucket of water.

commander Mar 3rd 2011 1:03 am

Agree, it is very funny and for posters who don't know there is an intense hatred between rangers and aberdeen supporters.

Nothing whatsoever to do with celtic.

Now the famous Arbroath FC...that's a team 36-0

shiva Mar 3rd 2011 6:54 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 9214456)
Agree, it is very funny and for posters who don't know there is an intense hatred between rangers and aberdeen supporters.

Nothing whatsoever to do with celtic.

Now the famous Arbroath FC...that's a team 36-0

i used to live on the road pitodrie was on, was hilarious when rangers played and decided to come down my road for a wee word with the dons. pissed myself laughing on many an occasion

commander Mar 3rd 2011 7:32 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 9214906)
i used to live on the road pitodrie was on, was hilarious when rangers played and decided to come down my road for a wee word with the dons. pissed myself laughing on many an occasion

It is really an intense hatred. I assume it stems from the Simpson assault on Sir Ian of Durrant.

shiva Mar 3rd 2011 7:38 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 9214952)
It is really an intense hatred. I assume it stems from the Simpson assault on Sir Ian of Durrant.

not being a football fan is he the one who fell over and broke his own leg blaming it all on those poor innocent sheep molesting teuchters

commander Mar 3rd 2011 7:41 am

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 9214962)
not being a football fan is he the one who fell over and broke his own leg blaming it all on those poor innocent sheep molesting teuchters

yea thats the one, Durrant the diving barsteward.

Kidding aside, that is still one of the most horrific challenges i have seen. Knowing the outcome, it still makes me wince watching it..Of course it didnt help that the physio picked him up and 'kiddy backed' him off the park, which must have done the injury no end of good:(

shiva Mar 3rd 2011 7:47 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 9214967)
yea thats the one, Durrant the diving barsteward.

Kidding aside, that is still one of the most horrific challenges i have seen. Knowing the outcome, it still makes me wince watching it..Of course it didnt help that the physio picked him up and 'kiddy backed' him off the park, which must have done the injury no end of good:(

agreed.

its funny in aberdeen on rangers days. half the city cant wait to wind them up, stab them, or generally **** with them in some way. the other half stay at home and watch tv

TGFKASE Mar 3rd 2011 2:07 pm

As a proud teuchter, sheep shagga... whatever you want to call me, I think the pic is class...!!!!

TGFKASE Mar 3rd 2011 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9212984)
Shit post this.

Originally Posted by commander (Post 9213411)
:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I can understand commanders reply, not Spugsy's.....

flares Mar 3rd 2011 2:17 pm

not nice