Aberdeen

Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Aberdeen

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
there not women are they?

Fugly
You got a point! I thought it was a zoo the first time I got sentenced (not literally I might add) to a couple of days there. Pretty gorillas!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:38 am
Just Joined

arab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant futurearab_don has a brilliant future

Abroath - that would be great if you could get me details on Dubai AFC Supporters.

As for Peterhead, such a depressing place, i, mean, it doesn't say much when the first thing you see coming into Peterhead from either north or south is a Refinery or a Power Station!!! - tis a s******e!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arab_don
Abroath - that would be great if you could get me details on Dubai AFC Supporters.

As for Peterhead, such a depressing place, i, mean, it doesn't say much when the first thing you see coming into Peterhead from either north or south is a Refinery or a Power Station!!! - tis a s******e!
sounds like the Scottish equivalent of Barrow-in-Furness!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
we have Sunderland for our sorrows - (sorry Northernlad I know your a sweetie)
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
have been to Billingham and that was pretty bad!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:05 pm
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I went to Sunderland University...
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

have been to Billingham and that was pretty bad!
yes that is worse than Sunderland

Originally Posted by SimpleMind
oh dear that explains it all then
Old Jul 16th 2007, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Could be right Ins. Been there too. Well off the beaten track though. Not exactly on the road to anywhere!!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SimpleMind
Hence the Simple Mind!!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

Ollie 84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I've been offered a job in Al Ain with The International School!
I'm fae aberdeen like!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:06 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ollie 84
Hey, I've been offered a job in Al Ain with The International School!
I'm fae aberdeen like!
what international school??? are you going to teach them how to fight!!

welcome !
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

choueifat, teach them how to fight, what do ya mean? is it hard there?

Oh and blue cat can you tell me, is 7,000 dIrmahs enough to live off a month, and is there much to do in AL AIN?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Al Ain will be nae bother if below was your local in the granite city

My old office is next door to this place.

peep peeps wine bar, hmm lovely

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v_guDN7IZ0U

Last edited by arbroath_abroad; Jul 16th 2007 at 6:30 pm.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

the legendary peep peeps
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ollie 84
choueifat, teach them how to fight, what do ya mean? is it hard there?

Oh and blue cat can you tell me, is 7,000 dIrmahs enough to live off a month, and is there much to do in AL AIN?
if everything else like housing is getting paid then you can live on it, but its a long long way from being great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.