Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Aaaw, gawd, never again...

Aaaw, gawd, never again...

Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:39 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aaaw, gawd, never again...

Sorry, just practicing for Sunday...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:12 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aaaw, gawd, never again...

Originally Posted by Roadking
Sorry, just practicing for Sunday...
lost count of the amount of times I have said that with my head in the bog
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:14 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slingshot
lost count of the amount of times I have said that with my head in the bog
I'll start a count now....

Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:16 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

I'll start a count now....

have another drink
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:18 pm
If I have to explain...

have another drink
struggling to find the fridge....
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:19 pm
same shit different day

struggling to find the fridge....
haven't you got a wench to bring it to you?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:26 pm
If I have to explain...

haven't you got a wench to bring it to you?
In bed, can't keep up with demands! Bloody wenches...worst thing we ever did is give them shoes....
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:28 pm
same shit different day

In bed, can't keep up with demands! Bloody wenches...worst thing we ever did is give them shoes....
I don't know about that - all depends on the shoe
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:36 pm
If I have to explain...

I don't know about that - all depends on the shoe
Naah, it's to late to go into my evolution cycle.

Suffice to say; when they were bare foot and in the kitchen: no issues about the vote, equal rights, maternity, equal pay, bank accounts...

hehehe
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:36 pm
If I have to explain...

Suffice to say; when they were bare foot and in the kitchen: no issues about the vote, equal rights, maternity, equal pay, bank accounts...

hehehe
And she would be here t bring me a beer....
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:40 pm
same shit different day

hehehe
ah the good old days