AA likes sheep

Old Jun 16th 2007, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of
Default Re: AA likes sheep

I used to live in North Wales and was amazed to see more New Zealand lamb in the shops than local lamb.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:16 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
I used to live in North Wales and was amazed to see more New Zealand lamb in the shops than local lamb.
Hello from another North Walean
Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Whereabouts? I was living around Wrexham (eventually found the road that led out of there and never looked back).
Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:30 pm

Whereabouts? I was living around Wrexham (eventually found the road that led out of there and never looked back).
Lol..my sister lives there.. I was born in Hawarden and lived there till I too found the A55 outta there!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

If you tell me you also lived in Newcastle I will start to think you are a stalker....
Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:45 pm

If you tell me you also lived in Newcastle I will start to think you are a stalker....
Nah, went further north to Inverness..didn't like it there either so went to Sheffield..that was no better so went to Norfolk..that was worse so went to Chesterfield, didn't like that either..so ended up in Milton keynes!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

and ..... I am planning a BE night out to Newcastle next year
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

I am planning on having quite a few nights out in Newcastle for a month - starting next weekend.

<------- me rolling round drunk on the quayside
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:50 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am planning on having quite a few nights out in Newcastle for a month - starting next weekend.

<------- me rolling round drunk on the quayside
send your cat over! I will try to integrate him with the blue cat! as long as you can take some post home
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

My step brother has now offered to move in for the month and look after Wally as long as he can borrow my car. The offer came just after I said he could have my old laptop. Nothing like a bit of bribery!

Can still take some post back if you want BC.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:00 pm
Concierge

My step brother has now offered to move in for the month and look after Wally as long as he can borrow my car. The offer came just after I said he could have my old laptop. Nothing like a bit of bribery!

Can still take some post back if you want BC.
that would be great, when you leaving? what is your car?? I may have to undercut him!!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

There was me thinking that asking someone to look after Wally for a month was asking for a favour. Seems that a month's accommodation and transport with a cat thrown in it should have been put on www.souq.com
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

hey, i'm a north waleian (sp?!) by parentage...they were from Penmaenmawr and Conway but then saw sense and moved away!! I never lived there - but spent many happy childhood summers on Pen beach...and then i grew up and realised it was a dump, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hey, i'm a north waleian (sp?!) by parentage...they were from Penmaenmawr and Conway but then saw sense and moved away!! I never lived there - but spent many happy childhood summers on Pen beach...and then i grew up and realised it was a dump, lol...

MM, xx
There are three of us now
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
There are three of us now
bloody hell...that's quite scary, no one normally admits to being from there, lol

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.