Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The 9/11 photo they took FIVE years to publish......

The 9/11 photo they took FIVE years to publish......

Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 9/11 photo they took FIVE years to publish......

[QUOTE=Eva;6000033]
Originally Posted by The Dean
Oh my God...........

I'm enjoying a quiet chat with Eva, felt tired, went to bed (forgot to kiss Eva night-night - apologies).......... and it all kicks off! And I missed it! Or is it still going on?'

Hahaahahaha The Dean, you should know by now-I DON'T DO QUIET!.
No it ain't still going on.So, Gareth I apologise to you for my ramblings and
Arbroath Abroad-I apologise to you also-I am very very sorry for calling you a Rangers Fan-that's a terrible thing to say about anyone..............
your sooo not sorry at all:curse:
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl..............
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:31 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Eva;6000033]
Originally Posted by The Dean
Oh my God...........

I'm enjoying a quiet chat with Eva, felt tired, went to bed (forgot to kiss Eva night-night - apologies).......... and it all kicks off! And I missed it! Or is it still going on?'

Hahaahahaha The Dean, you should know by now-I DON'T DO QUIET!.
No it ain't still going on.So, Gareth I apologise to you for my ramblings and
Arbroath Abroad-I apologise to you also-I am very very sorry for calling you a Rangers Fan-that's a terrible thing to say about anyone..............
In my book its the WORST thing you can call anyone... I cant even bring myself to type such a disgusting word.....
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:32 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ScotsExpat;6000043]
Originally Posted by Eva

In my book its the WORST thing you can call anyone... I cant even bring myself to type such a disgusting word.....
Haaaaaaaa-

ETA.............don't want to hijack this thread anymore that I have already(sick pun unintended).............sorry OP.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ScotsExpat;6000043]
Originally Posted by Eva

as long as its not C...

na i cant do it, my fingers automatically try to but i just cant
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:34 pm

[QUOTE=arbroath_abroad;6000057]
Originally Posted by ScotsExpat

as long as its not C...

Here let me, ******, My God, the censor bleeped it out... lol
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=arbroath_abroad;6000057]

as long as its not C...

Quotes are all mixed up now.............
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eeyore
I obviously didn't intend my previous post to be a comprehensive rebuttal, merely to point out how easy it is to knock gaping holes (sic) in their arguments, especially since they seem to be deliberately omitting basic but inconvenient scientific evidence (such as the temperature at which steel begins to weaken).

There's a vast amount of bad science in that site, but sadly most people don't know the difference between good science and bad science and are happy to be spoonfed the bad sort because it supports exciting conspiracy theories.

It was. It was seriously damaged by debris from the main tower collapses - quote, "damage to the southwest corner from the 8th to 18th floor, a large vertical gash on the center-bottom extending at least ten floors, and other damage as high as the 18th floor."

It also caught fire, and burned for much of the afternoon. In the end, the structural weaknesses caused by the debris impact damage led to its collapse.

Out of interest, why did you think that nothing hit it?
Well no plane hit it obviously - but nothing I've read mentions any impact at all. Leave that one for me to look into again.

And would debris from the twin towers have caused that? This is all a bit contradictory - WTC7 was furthest away from the twin towers which collpased vertically downwards, more or less.

Pause for further analysis.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:36 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Clyde.....................there you go!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:36 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;6000072]
Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad

Quotes are all mixed up now.............
WTF?? How does that happen???
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:37 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its the ghost of Johnny Thompson
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
there WOS minks also..........

Says the guy who lived in Craigmarloch....

Joe Miller, pickpocket extrordinaire (ALLEGEDLY )
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
OMG, we dont have an old firm pair here, do we??? Sheepshagga born and bred...... and proud...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mine are a middle aged (34) firm pair thanks................
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

OMG, we dont have an old firm pair here, do we??? Sheepshagga born and bred...... and proud...
god not another one, Dubai is overrun with sheep

...All my pals in Dubai are dandy dons that drink in the lakes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.