80's gig in March

Old Dec 22nd 2012, 6:14 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 80's gig in March

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Rick Astley was shite. I love 80s music, but that's a really balls line up if you ask me.
With the possible exception of ABC I agree and all.....
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Hated 80's music in the 80's ..... 20 yrs has done nothing to change my mind.

Enjoy though!
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

that would be horrendous

putting it in the ace hardware car park just adds to the fun
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a lineup I'd almost pay the airfare to go and see next March..... so tempting...
just for starters, Joan Armatrading, Santana, Robert Plant, Paul Simon, The Cat Empire and tons more all at one gig over a few days................
http://www.bluesfest.com.au/news/
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BinCat
Here's a lineup I'd almost pay the airfare to go and see next March..... so tempting...
just for starters, Joan Armatrading, Santana, Robert Plant, Paul Simon, The Cat Empire and tons more all at one gig over a few days................
http://www.bluesfest.com.au/news/
Santana!! Yep! I'd be there air fare permitting!