6 Nations coverage?

Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of
Default 6 Nations coverage?

Are OSN screening the 6 nations and, if so, what channel or channels will it be shown on?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 Nations coverage?

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Are OSN screening the 6 nations and, if so, what channel or channels will it be shown on?
It's in their publicity blurb but not sure which channel..............
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
It's in their publicity blurb but not sure which channel..............
I searched on their website but couldn't see anything. Maybe I searched for the wrong keyword but only IRB Rugby 7s and something else showed up but not 6 Nations...
Old Feb 1st 2011, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

http://liveonsat.com/LJ_rugby_union.php

Pretty handy website!! Doesn't seem to list 6 Nations games as showing on OSN but OSN is mentioned for other stuff. Does it look accurate to you?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I searched on their website but couldn't see anything. Maybe I searched for the wrong keyword but only IRB Rugby 7s and something else showed up but not 6 Nations...
Checking again........... you're right.

Call Maricel Uson at OSN on 056 135 7773 to ask her. She's very helpful....... in all sorts of ways...........
Old Feb 1st 2011, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Checking again........... you're right.

Call Maricel Uson at OSN on 056 135 7773 to ask her. She's very helpful....... in all sorts of ways...........
Funnily enough, she is the Filipino girl that signed me up for OSN!! I think she was in Dubai Mall advertising it at the time....
Old Feb 1st 2011, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

There was a thread about this topic last month. I believe the consensus was that OSN are NOT covering the matches but it might be aired on Al Jazeerah Sports, but not sure exactly where.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

Mischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really nice

It's on Al Jazeera Sports 3. If you have evision (assume du are the same) it's 23dhs extra per month to add all the Al Jazeera sports channels - just ring them up and it's done 24 hours later (insh'allah...)
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mischief Queen
It's on Al Jazeera Sports 3. If you have evision (assume du are the same) it's 23dhs extra per month to add all the Al Jazeera sports channels - just ring them up and it's done 24 hours later (insh'allah...)
It's worth a an extra £4 to me so will do that for sure! Thanks
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Mischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really niceMischief Queen is just really nice

No problem... it's needed at home with the Friday night stupid o'clock matches!
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mischief Queen
No problem... it's needed at home with the Friday night stupid o'clock matches!
Just spoke to Maricel Uson and she informs me that I need an extra card to watch Al Jazeera Sports on OSN, she is going to try and source me one
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just spoke to Maricel Uson and she informs me that I need an extra card to watch Al Jazeera Sports on OSN, she is going to try and source me one
She offered me that too. She said it was simple enough.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

She offered me that too. She said it was simple enough.
In which case, happy days
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:30 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it has changed, but last year I rang up and they activated Al Jazeera sport in a couple of hours.

The coverage is far better than ShowSports, they had Richard Hill in studio at half time rather than the monotonous Toshiba adverts looping.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deano, did Maricel get back to you? I called her earlier but no answer and didn't ring back. Will try her again tomorrow but just wondered if she had "sorted you out" yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.