Wikiposts

3somes...

Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3somes...

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Neither do the men like the competition, but that's personal. Haven't tried, most likely won't try it if it's offered to. Wouldn't be able to look my partner in the eye's the next morning.
arggggh - you're certainly becoming more British, Dutchie, at least in your use of apostrophes!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
well maybe but it's still a bit of a taboo thing, if a giel goes with 2 blokes and people find out they thik her easy or even worse, and she would lose a lot of respect, unfortunately some people think like that, obviously blokes don't care about that sort of thing.
well that's the old double standard isn't it...when a guy has a loads of girls he is da man...but when a girl does the same she is a ho....I guess that might never change...
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

i can think of one or 2 men on BE who are complete Ho's.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:33 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
i can think of one or 2 men on BE who are complete Ho's.
but we are keeping it general....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:53 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
well that's the old double standard isn't it...when a guy has a loads of girls he is da man...but when a girl does the same she is a ho....I guess that might never change...
it's been around since the cavemen and it gets better but yeah, most likely will never change.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

My personal experience has been restricted to watching two girls making out together rather than getting more heavily involved. Certainly among the under-30's, closet bisexuality seems fairly common among girls these days. Mind you, what girl wouldn't want to sleep with Beyoncee or Rihanna if their hubby or boyfriend would let them? Just my two penny worth.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:05 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lionheart
My personal experience has been restricted to watching two girls making out together rather than getting more heavily involved. Certainly among the under-30's, closet bisexuality seems fairly common among girls these days. Mind you, what girl wouldn't want to sleep with Beyoncee or Rihanna if their hubby or boyfriend would let them? Just my two penny worth.
Hahaha... Good one!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

oh god...no way...
Megan Fox....maybe
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:07 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hahaha... Good one!!!!
Why so funny?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:47 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I reffered to the good old days up at Painswick beacon once, twins were involved, it was interesting

Bison
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:53 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst I was aware that, in the privacy of their own homes, some couples would lead an 'alternative lifestyle', be that 3somes or 'swinging', it was never so obvious as when I lived in Texas.

Friends of my OH took us out one night for a meal and then, on to a club.. When we asked about dress codes etc, we were basically told, oh just about anything goes..... sexier the better...

What we didnt know was that we were headed to one of North Houstons largest lifestyle clubs..

Upon arrival at the club, we paid our cover and, when the owner realised we had never been to the club before, proudly showed us around the 'facilities'.... (A story in itself!!!)

The average age of the clientele would have been late 30's - early 40's and everyone seemed to be fair game... whether you were there as a couple or there as a single fem.... (There were clubs that catered for a younger age group...)

So, have to say that, from what I have seen, it tends to be the fems that drive this particular lifestyle... Most of the women there were bi/bi-curious/bi-furious and the main 'diet', from what we were offered (!!) seemed to be girls together then the guys joining in, either with their own partners or full on swap...
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:56 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

personally...I am not convinced that is such a good thing...women don't like competition around...but all men seem to think differently...
I don't know any women that are up for it, so it's all is a bit of a myth isn't it...
Wont speak fo my own experience but I once questioned my son about him going to gay bars in Manchester, his answer was he certainly isn't gay but gay bars are mixed and usually out of 2 females only 1 is a true lesbian, hence he often ended up with 3 in a bed, plus he often went with his girlfriend and came back with another female to join them!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by rowell
Wont speak fo my own experience but I once questioned my son about him going to gay bars in Manchester, his answer was he certainly isn't gay but gay bars are mixed and usually out of 2 females only 1 is a true lesbian, hence he often ended up with 3 in a bed, plus he often went with his girlfriend and came back with another female to join them!
like father like son....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:11 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

like father like son....
If only lol
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
If only lol
heh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.