British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   3396 miles is just not Fukin far enough (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/3396-miles-just-not-fukin-far-enough-500841/)

Paidtoplease Dec 20th 2007 11:14 am

3396 miles is just not Fukin far enough

:curse::curse::curse: I am ABSULUTLY ''F'' in... raging.

I have just found out that my ex in the UK has been accessing and reading my Tiscali e-mail account, has been for over two years...

So help me if he lived in the same country I think I would hunt him down and god knows what I would do :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

lionheart Dec 20th 2007 11:42 am

Re: 3396 miles is just not Fukin far enough

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5688444)

I have just found out that my ex in the UK has been accessing and reading my Tiscali e-mail account, has been for over two years...

So help me if he lived in the same country I think I would hunt him down and god knows what I would do :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Did you not change your password and stuff when you separated?

Paidtoplease Dec 20th 2007 11:52 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 5688520)
Did you not change your password and stuff when you separated?

Didn't think he even knew it, guess I am the stupid one !!!! Changed now.

MataHari Dec 20th 2007 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5688553)
Didn't think he even knew it, guess I am the stupid one !!!! Changed now.

jeez....that's bad
still...it's happened, nothing you can do about it now...move on, head held high...he's your ex, not part of your life....

shakh your bootie Dec 20th 2007 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5688444)

a) Take it as a complement.

b) Start feeding disinformation on the Tiscali account. If you need a partner to send you torrid emails, drop me a line. I'll turn his nether regions green with envy....

Inselaffen Dec 20th 2007 2:07 pm

hope you've been a good girl then :rofl:

Buzz Lightyear Dec 20th 2007 2:20 pm

Remember what Oscar wilde said " theres one thing worse than being talked about...thats not being talked about".....he was probabley a shit shag anyway,,,:thumbsup:

what a sad twat...:thumbsup:

Confucius Dec 20th 2007 3:15 pm

Can you please remind me as to which email adress of yours did I send my "artistic" photos to???

Patsy Stoned Dec 20th 2007 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5688992)
Can you please remind me as to which email adress of yours did I send(t) my "artistic" photos to???

I thought you were suppose to be articulate???

The Dean Dec 20th 2007 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5688772)
a) Take it as a complement.

b) Start feeding disinformation on the Tiscali account. If you need a partner to send you torrid emails, drop me a line. I'll turn his nether regions green with envy....

I like SYB's idea of feeding him false information - I'm assuming he doesn't know you've found out about him accessing your e-mails?

Failing that, I have another suggestion - you've met me, but I know of a couple of boys who make me look like an Oxfam poster..... would you like them to pay your ex a visit? They can discuss the situation man-to-men..... so to speak....

Rumble Tumble Dec 21st 2007 10:34 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5689993)
I like SYB's idea of feeding him false information - I'm assuming he doesn't know you've found out about him accessing your e-mails?

Failing that, I have another suggestion - you've met me, but I know of a couple of boys who make me look like an Oxfam poster..... would you like them to pay your ex a visit? They can discuss the situation man-to-men..... so to speak....

How did you find out P2P? What an outrage :eek:, he sounds like an absolute to55er *Rumble mumbles into her cuppa hotty ^%$^%#&^#*

RT x

Madam Medusa Dec 21st 2007 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble (Post 5691894)
How did you find out P2P? What an outrage :eek:, he sounds like an absolute to55er *Rumble mumbles into her cuppa hotty ^%$^%#&^#*

RT x

calm down doll...

MM, xx

Rumble Tumble Dec 21st 2007 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5692967)
calm down doll...

MM, xx

Oiii hello love you are so far away i can hear the echo lol. How's it hangin bird? So how is the build up to Chrimble going then? How was your flight? :p

RT xx

Madam Medusa Dec 21st 2007 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble (Post 5692973)
Oiii hello love you are so far away i can hear the echo, how's it hangin bird? So how is the build up to Chrimble going then? How was your flight? :p

RT xx

did you hear me all the way from singapore, lol...

MM, xx

Buzz Lightyear Dec 21st 2007 5:29 pm

Im fine thanks for asking !!!:D