3 hour flight delay

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:30 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 hour flight delay

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I would also like to add, that I've not showered for 30 hours, need a shit and have just come off an overnight economy flight.
As much as I enjoy your company, I'm bloody glad I'm not with you now. Tell them that if they don't let you out of the gate you'll take a dump right there.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also like to add, that I've not showered for 30 hours, need a shit and have just come off an overnight economy flight.
economy is for peasants and now you smell like a peasant hence no chance of an upgrade to business class ....peasant

just remembered i have to fly economy to abu dhabi next week dammit i take it all back

Last edited by weasel central; Jun 23rd 2011 at 1:45 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I can't recall any good bars in Cairo, only Eugenie's room at the Marriott...
I have managed to find a couple of options depending on the sort of bar entertainment you are after, the one in the marriott is shit
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

all in a good day then
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:44 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta go, buddy, hope its not too drear.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:44 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
As much as I enjoy your company, I'm bloody glad I'm not with you now. Tell them that if they don't let you out of the gate you'll take a dump right there.
are there no toilets at the Gate? what's the reason for the delay Millhouse?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
are there no toilets at the Gate? what's the reason for the delay Millhouse?
I found the toilet... so all good!

As if they are going to tell me the reason for the delay!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
economy is for peasants and now you smell like a peasant hence no chance of an upgrade to business class ....peasant

just remembered i have to fly economy to abu dhabi next week dammit i take it all back
I had no chance of getting an upgrade. They moved me to premium economy on the way out but as I don't collect BA miles it was never going to happen again.

Now, I would never fly economy on intra-mena flights! good luck weasel!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:50 pm
Concierge

I found the toilet... so all good!

As if they are going to tell me the reason for the delay!
they normally do?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
they normally do?
'technical issues'

which could be anything from a lightblub to a turbine blade.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:57 pm
Concierge

'technical issues'

which could be anything from a lightblub to a turbine blade.
true
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did I say 3 hours? Sorry, I meant 5...
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

I guess it is beyond being a joke now. Have they offered you any refreshments, somewhere to freshen up etc?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Will they not let you out of the Gate pen? SUrely it's time for a ice cold beverage, your weekend has started...
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Elmer Fudd
I guess it is beyond being a joke now. Have they offered you any refreshments, somewhere to freshen up etc?
They gave me a voucher for 5 pounds at starbucks. I had a sausage sandwich and a latte. Cost - exactly 5 quid!

The shitty thing is that I won't get home until about 2-3am and the birthday party is at 10am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.