Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

3 cheers for the red white and blue

3 cheers for the red white and blue

Old May 25th 2009, 5:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 cheers for the red white and blue

Originally Posted by commander
Heh heh where's the love spugsy..

2-0 the gers...Championies...
aye saw the end of your game and the end of the scunthorpe game, 3 birds jumping all over the place.

Congrats fella, although you made hard work of it.

Ferguson to leave now then?
Old May 25th 2009, 5:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, congrats to the 'Gers... Mind you, I was only wanting them to win since it allowed us to leapfrog the Arabs and take 4th spot.. Europa Cup next saeson.....

Spugsy, once again my condolences... You drown your sorrows at Nelsons???
Old May 25th 2009, 6:01 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about Ferguson. I think its best for Rangers and for him to leave.

He may sign for the toon...

Sorry to see newcastle go down. I was impressed with Shearers post match interview. Very sincere and bang on the money...it is the players fault..
Old May 25th 2009, 6:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aye, congrats to the 'Gers... Mind you, I was only wanting them to win since it allowed us to leapfrog the Arabs and take 4th spot.. Europa Cup next saeson.....

Spugsy, once again my condolences... You drown your sorrows at Nelsons???
aye man, first time in ages I've been on the stella.

It was a mistake, can't remember the end of the match, ended up at barasti and some african lass asked me to come back to hers for teh night......for AED 1,000. A very strange night indeed.
Old May 25th 2009, 6:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the Mighty Dons are on the lookout for a manager now........

McGhee is the strong favourite in the Granite City....
why ayeeeee man!

Not sure about Ferguson. I think its best for Rangers and for him to leave.

He may sign for the toon...

Sorry to see newcastle go down. I was impressed with Shearers post match interview. Very sincere and bang on the money...it is the players fault..
aye we whimpered out of the premiership, too many overpaid players who don't care and don't give 100%, colocinni is a prime example, how come out of all the hard arsed argentinians we get the soft shite?
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Spugsy

It was a mistake, can't remember the end of the match, ended up at barasti and some african lass asked me to come back to hers for teh night......for AED 1,000. A very strange night indeed.
That'll be Post Traumatic Stress Disorder kicking in, mate......
Old May 25th 2009, 6:07 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, I was watching the newcastle game at home and commented that Newcastle never ever looked like a team that needed a goal to save themselves..I never saw 1 bit of panick, passion, caution to the wind attack that would be expected considering the stakes..it was like a mid table end of season clash..

Get your overpaid underperforming, no passion poseurs the **** out..
Old May 25th 2009, 6:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

Yea, I was watching the newcastle game at home and commented that Newcastle never ever looked like a team that needed a goal to save themselves..I never saw 1 bit of panick, passion, caution to the wind attack that would be expected considering the stakes..it was like a mid table end of season clash..

Get your overpaid underperforming, no passion poseurs the **** out..
well owen and viduka are out of contract so thats them gone, players who should and most likely will due to being shit or on too much will be: martins, colocinni, enrique, duff, guiterrez.

Players who would and should do well would be: harper, taylor, bassong, carroll - but I;m sure lots will go and we now need to get players who will do well in the championship and give their all.
Old May 25th 2009, 7:39 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Boro also showed a distinct lack of passion and belief. Not a single spark. Players just don't seem to be motivated these days.
Old May 25th 2009, 7:51 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy

So, did you take the money then?