Wikiposts

24hrs

Old Aug 11th 2009, 8:52 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of
Default Re: 24hrs

Obviously not all of Scotland is a bed of roses ....I was quite suprised by the figures for life expectancy in this arcticle

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php...dly%20district
Old Aug 11th 2009, 8:58 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaidog
Obviously not all of Scotland is a bed of roses ....I was quite suprised by the figures for life expectancy in this arcticle

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php...dly%20district
better a short life being a scot than an eternity being any other nationality
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

11 hrs

says it all
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Shiva...

Going through edinburgh .... hope you can manage the festival crowds. but hope you can still get a good nite out in the cowgate.

Scotland is beautiful... had some good uni and postgrad days there!

Your thread brings back memories.. even the wee old lass that taught me how to make scones.

Enjoy...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:56 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoukla
Shiva...

Going through edinburgh .... hope you can manage the festival crowds. but hope you can still get a good nite out in the cowgate.

Scotland is beautiful... had some good uni and postgrad days there!

Your thread brings back memories.. even the wee old lass that taught me how to make scones.

Enjoy...
there is Edinburgh, and then there is the real scotland....two different entities..

one full of character, one full of ****in students and luvvies...

go figure...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:02 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Well on your way now Shiva.....have a great timex
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by commander
there is Edinburgh, and then there is the real scotland....two different entities..

one full of character, one full of ****in students and luvvies...

go figure...
Give my regard to Rose & George Street, halcyon days
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:50 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
roundabouts get me in the uk, i have to really think about it for the first few days, if theres traffic i'm fine if there isnt my mind goes haywire for a second or two.

one thing you'll notice is how slow everyone is on the motorway (i mean real real slow) and that nobody is trying to kill you every 10 seconds
Aye, can relate to that.. Sat the first few days, at every junction, telling myself 'Passenger to the verge, driver to the middle.....' lol

And when hame I took a wee foray into Englandshire, all the way down to Suffolk from Aberdeenshire.. Couldnt believe how slow everyone drove and how everyone slowed down for the suggested speed limits (Lanes merging, water on road possible delays etc... not the actual speed limits!!!!).. Almost started leaning on the horn and flashing the lights, like any 'good' driver would...!!!
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:51 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Ah... Rose Street..

Hope the chalk mark left by Elgin Rugby Club, of which I was a member of many moons ago, hasnt been washed off the pavement.....
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aye, can relate to that.. Sat the first few days, at every junction, telling myself 'Passenger to the verge, driver to the middle.....' lol

And when hame I took a wee foray into Englandshire, all the way down to Suffolk from Aberdeenshire.. Couldnt believe how slow everyone drove and how everyone slowed down for the suggested speed limits (Lanes merging, water on road possible delays etc... not the actual speed limits!!!!).. Almost started leaning on the horn and flashing the lights, like any 'good' driver would...!!!
Spent some time in Islamabad have we? now that is where the horn and lights become a necessity.

Be lucky
Old Aug 13th 2009, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Ah... Rose Street..

Hope the chalk mark left by Elgin Rugby Club, of which I was a member of many moons ago, hasnt been washed off the pavement.....
can't remember the name of the boozer, but won an air guitar comp. 40 pints was the prize, what a week we had drinking thast lot.

Be lucky
Old Aug 13th 2009, 4:07 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Spent some time in Islamabad have we? now that is where the horn and lights become a necessity.

Be lucky
Nope, just a lot of time in the GCC countries...

5 years in the Magic Kingdom prepare you for just about ANY driving experience....
Old Aug 13th 2009, 6:02 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

yes, have entered Rose St and cant remember exiting it on many an occasion.

in fact, when my cousin was at Napier, his student accom was at the top of Lothian Road, opposite a restaurant called Fat Sams..

I spent many a night in the grassmarket i think the pub was called biddy milligans or something, this is in '94..

happy days
Old Aug 13th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commander
yes, have entered Rose St and cant remember exiting it on many an occasion.

in fact, when my cousin was at Napier, his student accom was at the top of Lothian Road, opposite a restaurant called Fat Sams..

I spent many a night in the grassmarket i think the pub was called biddy milligans or something, this is in '94..

happy days
Biddy Mulligans..........Great place for cashing hen parties. Happy days .....
Old Aug 16th 2009, 2:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Come on, shiva....

Updates on the fresh air, the greenery etc etc.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.