British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   2009 FIFA Club World Cup (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/2009-fifa-club-world-cup-640645/)

pauldxb Nov 15th 2009 3:42 pm

2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 
Any idea where you buy tickets from & how much they are ?

rowell Nov 15th 2009 3:54 pm

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 8099905)
Any idea where you buy tickets from & how much they are ?

On the Fifa site, bought some today for area/cat 2 I bought 2 adult and 1 child (under 16) for 500dhs for the 3rd & 4th place play offs and the final kicking of at 5pm and 8pm on 19th Dec (500dhs both games for 3 people) there are cheaper tickets and there are more expensive, the ones I bought are behind one of the goals. You can buy tickets for single games. There were no family ( 2 adults and 4 children) for area 1 wich is betwee penalty boxes eithe side of pitch, the family ticket was 600 dhs for the 2 games. Couldnt see any family tickets for area 2, 3 or 4.

http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/teams/index.html

pauldxb Nov 15th 2009 4:33 pm

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 
Nice 1... im after tickets for the Dec 16th semi final which is Barcelona v ...... ?

rowell Nov 16th 2009 2:49 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 8100001)
Nice 1... im after tickets for the Dec 16th semi final which is Barcelona v ...... ?

Yes there is only Barcelona really worth watching but hopefully there will be some good football

admon Nov 16th 2009 3:06 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by rowell (Post 8100982)
Yes there is only Barcelona really worth watching but hopefully there will be some good football

I'm sure commander will have an FOC allocation.

commander Nov 16th 2009 5:38 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 8101011)
I'm sure commander will have an FOC allocation.

actually i do...and im not going..

gave them away to some chaps at work...

americans as well, absolutely no interest in 'Soccer'

pauldxb Nov 17th 2009 10:17 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by commander (Post 8101217)
actually i do...and im not going..

gave them away to some chaps at work...

americans as well, absolutely no interest in 'Soccer'

:thumbdown: never mind

Spugsy Nov 17th 2009 10:19 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 8104415)
:thumbdown: never mind

I'm iff to see Brazil in the world cup beach football thing tonight, 7pm, get yerself along fella.

pauldxb Nov 17th 2009 10:22 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 8104418)
I'm iff to see Brazil in the world cup beach football thing tonight, 7pm, get yerself along fella.

might do... it depends if im back from RTA just sold my car, does anyone know the abu dhabi Tel number to buy tickets for various games ?

ive now got the Tel number but the semi final tkts are not for sale yet

rowell Nov 17th 2009 4:27 pm

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 8104426)
might do... it depends if im back from RTA just sold my car, does anyone know the abu dhabi Tel number to buy tickets for various games ?

ive now got the Tel number but the semi final tkts are not for sale yet

Why do you want semi final tickets Barcelona will be in the final.

pauldxb Nov 17th 2009 5:44 pm

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 
semi finsl or final tickets it makes no difference really as neither are on sale

pauldxb Nov 17th 2009 5:45 pm

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 8104418)
I'm iff to see Brazil in the world cup beach football thing tonight, 7pm, get yerself along fella.

didnt get back from RTA until 8... who won ?

Spugsy Nov 18th 2009 6:26 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 8105271)
didnt get back from RTA until 8... who won ?

I ended up watching Russia v Italy, the Italians were diving all over and the russians were hard as nails, they play 3 12 minute thirds and it is a great little stadium they have built,

Russia won 3-1 with some great goals and the backing of some mental fans,

well worth a trip, and if you have kids then get yourself along, it's ace.

rowell Nov 18th 2009 7:35 am

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 

Originally Posted by pauldxb (Post 8105269)
semi finsl or final tickets it makes no difference really as neither are on sale

I bought tickets for 3rd/4th place play off and final on 19th Dec

stuart6078 Nov 18th 2009 4:53 pm

Re: 2009 FIFA Club World Cup
 
I went to site but said final sold out......or not available anyway...where did you get them?


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:53 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.