British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   2 Fingered Salute.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/2-fingered-salute-612532/)

deemi786 Jun 2nd 2009 10:42 am

2 Fingered Salute....

Today a women gave me the 2 fingered salute. Looked middle eastern.

Reason being i was driving too slowly and refused to budge (sticking to the limit and the first lane was too busy for me to get into for her to pass at the time)

I had just picked up my son from school and was taking him home.

I did the usual b*****d move and slowed right down, anyway as i was about to go into the right hand lane to let her pass she undertook me and gave me a 2 fingered salute and then the 1 finger..

Im wondering shall i report the flipping turd of a women?

Alexa Jun 2nd 2009 10:50 am

Re: 2 Fingered Salute....

Originally Posted by deemi786 (Post 7625939)

Reason being i was driving too slowly and refused to budge (sticking to the limit and the first lane was too busy for me to get into for her to pass at the time)

I did the usual b*****d move and slowed right down, anyway as i was about to go into the right hand lane to let her pass she undertook me and gave me a 2 fingered salute and then the 1 finger..

If you feel bored.....

lionheart Jun 2nd 2009 11:10 am

Surely its a bit late now. Any witnesses to corroborate your version of events?

edinburger Jun 2nd 2009 11:14 am

The Saudi's have the right idea....:lol:

glynster Jun 2nd 2009 11:23 am

Originally Posted by edinburger (Post 7626104)
The Saudi's have the right idea....:lol:

what do you mean by this? I have had a few giving the finger and wanker sign in jeddah, I just give them the little finger as they must have small cocks to have to drive so aggressiveley to prove their manlyness. :sneaky::rofl:

edinburger Jun 2nd 2009 11:29 am

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 7626143)
what do you mean by this? I have had a few giving the finger and wanker sign in jeddah, I just give them the little finger as they must have small cocks to have to drive so aggressiveley to prove their manlyness. :sneaky::rofl:

Women can't drive in Saudi...

deemi786 Jun 2nd 2009 11:36 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7626084)
Surely its a bit late now. Any witnesses to corroborate your version of events?

did it.

glynster Jun 2nd 2009 11:59 am

Originally Posted by edinburger (Post 7626168)
Women can't drive in Saudi...

oooh ya bugger!!!
In all honesty have you had problems with women drivers in uae? I think maybe if women drove over here people may have more respect for one another.

deemi786 Jun 2nd 2009 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 7626282)
oooh ya bugger!!!
In all honesty have you had problems with women drivers in uae? I think maybe if women drove over here people may have more respect for one another.

The majority of the women in the UAE cannot drive, plain and simple.

They are worse than old age pensioners in my opinion, honestly the majority of them are like those silly tarts that pick up their kids from schools in Notting Hill / Chelsea in their big 4x4's.

MrsHawkes Jun 2nd 2009 12:45 pm

See that really annoys me. People do this to me all the time coz they think i'm driving too slow when i'm going the speed limit!

When we first got here and i had my little Getz hire car someone more or less rammed me off the road on the way to Global Village. I had my 2 friends from home in the car with me and they were sh*tting themselves!
Went down a hole and burst my tire.

Anyway thats why i'm one of these "expat woman that you see going about in a jeep thats too big for them they can't handle!":rofl: I feel safer :)

MataHari Jun 2nd 2009 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by deemi786 (Post 7626522)

They are worse than old age pensioners in my opinion, honestly the majority of them are like those silly tarts that pick up their kids from schools in Notting Hill / Chelsea in their big 4x4's.

yeah...and the majority of men here are fine drivers, honestly...

Grace O Malley Jun 2nd 2009 12:48 pm

[QUOTE=deemi786;7626522]The majority of the women in the UAE cannot drive, plain and simple.

What utter nonsense

deemi786 Jun 2nd 2009 12:56 pm

[QUOTE=Grace O Malley;7626542]

Originally Posted by deemi786 (Post 7626522)

What utter nonsense

why is it nonsense? ive noticed that people from Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are the worst of them all when they drive in Dubai...

Grace O Malley Jun 2nd 2009 12:59 pm

[QUOTE=deemi786;7626571]

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley (Post 7626542)
why is it nonsense? ive noticed that people from Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are the worst of them all when they drive in Dubai...

Do you know the majority of women drivers to say they are useless.

People or women from Abu Dhabi/Sharjah cos you are kinda backtracking there.

Spugsy Jun 2nd 2009 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by glynster (Post 7626282)
oooh ya bugger!!!

local women are by far and away the worst, they are mental, phones glued to their ears as they try and ram everyone off the road in their black discoveries.