Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

1st Pub Quiz Night of the Year!

1st Pub Quiz Night of the Year!

Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:23 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Pub Quiz Night of the Year!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Do I take it from the lack of news and celebratory pictures that the quiz team failed miserably last night ???
you're sick...go back to bed
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Do I take it from the lack of news and celebratory pictures that the quiz team failed miserably last night ???
all my fault apparently!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
all my fault apparently!
aye...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:47 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you're sick...go back to bed
I see I hit a raw nerve......didnt realise you were so a bad loser MH ?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:50 am
hmmmm...nice

I see I hit a raw nerve......didnt realise you were so a bad loser MH ?
there is a lot about me you don't know...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:50 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

all my fault apparently!
That you got the answers wrong or that you didnt keep MH/MM/RT topped up with gallons of wine, .......or both ??
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

That you got the answers wrong or that you didnt keep MH/MM/RT topped up with gallons of wine, .......or both ??
no they were all well tanked up.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:53 am
Hammer for Life

there is a lot about me you don't know...
Hidden talents ?.....Im shocked
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:54 am
Hammer for Life

no they were all well tanked up.
Im so sorry you had to deal with that on your own....must have been a 'mare !
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im so sorry you had to deal with that on your own....must have been a 'mare !
You might say that but I couldn't possibly comment
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:06 am
hmmmm...nice

You might say that but I couldn't possibly comment
luckily he got some help right at the end....now where did I put that business card....
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

luckily he got some help right at the end....now where did I put that business card....
I put the one I got into MM's handbag when she was getting into the Taxi
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:18 am
hmmmm...nice

I put the one I got into MM's handbag when she was getting into the Taxi
I put mine in the taxi...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:19 am
Hammer for Life

Strangers offering business cards.......interesting !
Old Jan 8th 2008, 6:20 am
hmmmm...nice

Strangers offering business cards.......interesting !
yes...and you missed it all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.