Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

13 year old boy in UK becomes a dad

13 year old boy in UK becomes a dad

Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:08 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 13 year old boy in UK becomes a dad

I still remember the youngest girl (who became a mother) in UK who was only 12 years old.

so she started doing it at age of 11 or 10 ..who knows maybe 9
If there's grass on the pitch....... ummm I'll get my coat.

Seriously though I lost my virginity when I was 12, but it was to 16 year old twin sisters, not a bad way to start off, I was a big boy for my age you see, but I was careful, I always where a helmet.

Bison
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
If there's grass on the pitch....... ummm I'll get my coat.

Seriously though I lost my virginity when I was 12, but it was to 16 year old twin sisters, not a bad way to start off, I was a big boy for my age you see, but I was careful, I always where a helmet.

Bison
I lost my virginity when I was 12, but it was to 16 year old twin sisters

EITHER: Liar.

OR: I hate you.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:11 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still friends with them now, recently caught up with them on facebook in fact, one is a mum now and the other working in London, Hayley and Carly behind the Rugby Club Pavillion in the summer of 93. Ah those were the days...
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I'm still friends with them now, recently caught up with them on facebook in fact, one is a mum now and the other working in London, Hayley and Carly behind the Rugby Club Pavillion in the summer of 93. Ah those were the days...
Hayley and Carly??

I had them when I was 38................
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
What are you on about? They dont cover it in science BB? They cover it in PHSE (or something like that) and How old is yr son? I am talking sixth form, young adults! Whats the point of talking re sex if u are not going to cover, STD's , pretty futile!
mine is just year7 and they are currently doing reproduction etc in science.... yes as i said they will do other stuff when he is older so i cant comment only what is being done now and yes it is PHSE which at the moment is bullying!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
put it this way I am glad that my daughter isn't in the UK. Watched a program on bullying last night, you should have seen the state of the kids!! piercings, tattoos, generally just shab.
Unfortunately bulying is worldwide - my DD has recently had problems at school and with threats on facebook and MSN - altho they don't have tattoos and piercings they might as well have - they are chavs just the same. They seem to let anyone in nowadays
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:45 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Saw some of the interviews with locals, looks like you might be a bit pressed to find a local bloke she hasn't yet had a ride on . I used to drink and smoke at 13/14 but would have had the good sense to use a condom or take her up the chuff if I'd have been given half a chance.

It always seems the people who have lots of children are usually woefully equiped to deal with them (house, money, education, stable job etc.). If only there where some way to only offer financial incentives to people who had themselves sorted out before they had children .
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:05 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
Unfortunately bulying is worldwide - my DD has recently had problems at school and with threats on facebook and MSN - altho they don't have tattoos and piercings they might as well have - they are chavs just the same. They seem to let anyone in nowadays
I said to Atilla last night I would die if Mitten was bullied. How you coping?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:11 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

it would be awful, I was bullied when I changed schools when I was a young 13 year old skinny kid, it was pretty horrible, and I'm sure it's even worse now with text and facebook and all that sort of stuff.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:16 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
it would be awful, I was bullied when I changed schools when I was a young 13 year old skinny kid, it was pretty horrible, and I'm sure it's even worse now with text and facebook and all that sort of stuff.
A) why the hell would you give your number to someone you dont trust, never mind like?

B) why am I seeing kids as young as 7 with them? They dont go anywhere without their parents.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
A) why the hell would you give your number to someone you dont trust, never mind like?

B) why am I seeing kids as young as 7 with them? They dont go anywhere without their parents.
kids can get it from other friends of yours, or bully people into getting it.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:22 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
kids can get it from other friends of yours, or bully people into getting it.
I've just been told you can get the number through bluetooth as well.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, DH has held me back from slapping the little cows hard round the face - and I am really a very very non-violent person but this has brought out lioness mother in me. They are nasty, jealous bitches and need to be exterminated. Apart from that I'm coping fine

Lost it a bit when one girl sent a message via DS MSN to say 'tell your sister she's a bitch' . . . . DD and DS held me back from replying . . . . DS was amazing replied 'leave my sister alone, she is a far far better person than you' - so proud!

Teenage girls are horrible - apart from my teenage girl of course. It is so hard to see your child in tears, scared to go to school in case the big chav might slap her . . . .

However, strange and wierd as it might sound I would rather she was bullied than she was a bully. Bullies must have such awful insecurities to attack other people so badly. One of the girls vomits if she eats more than a crumb and another cuts herself . . . So sad really.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
Well, DH has held me back from slapping the little cows hard round the face - and I am really a very very non-violent person but this has brought out lioness mother in me. They are nasty, jealous bitches and need to be exterminated. Apart from that I'm coping fine

Lost it a bit when one girl sent a message via DS MSN to say 'tell your sister she's a bitch' . . . . DD and DS held me back from replying . . . . DS was amazing replied 'leave my sister alone, she is a far far better person than you' - so proud!

Teenage girls are horrible - apart from my teenage girl of course. It is so hard to see your child in tears, scared to go to school in case the big chav might slap her . . . .

However, strange and wierd as it might sound I would rather she was bullied than she was a bully. Bullies must have such awful insecurities to attack other people so badly. One of the girls vomits if she eats more than a crumb and another cuts herself . . . So sad really.

that is terrible, these girls need help and quickly. Have you tried approaching their parents??
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:57 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

that is terrible, these girls need help and quickly. Have you tried approaching their parents??
Can you approach the school? They should be made aware this is going on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.