Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

11 a side football leagues

11 a side football leagues

Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 11 a side football leagues

Anyone know of any?

I play for a team but as of next season (jan) the place is changing to a 7 a side competition and we don't want to break up our team,

anyone know of any leagues?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:09 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11 a side football leagues

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Anyone know of any?

I play for a team but as of next season (jan) the place is changing to a 7 a side competition and we don't want to break up our team,

Human League ?

The League of Gentleman ?

And not forgetting there 20,000 of them under the sea !
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know of any?

are you currently playing 5, 7 or 11 a side?
and which format are you looking to play from January?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Human League ?

The League of Gentleman ?

And not forgetting there 20,000 of them under the sea !
Tit.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:38 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by admon
are you currently playing 5, 7 or 11 a side?
and which format are you looking to play from January?
we play 11s, the place is changing it to 7s but we want to remain as an 11 a side team.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:39 am
W10

I'm presuming you play in the Duplays league...

which team?

Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

were duplays playing 11 a side? I thought they were doing 7's..

The only 'real' 11 a side league here is the Dubai Amateur League
http://dxb.leaguerepublic.com/
although its mid season, so no openings there at the moment until new season sept 09.
if you were thinking of getting a team in, apply like now, cos its always full.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by W10
I'm presuming you play in the Duplays league...

which team?
yeah mate, BBC we're called, we play in yellow
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

were duplays playing 11 a side? I thought they were doing 7's..

The only 'real' 11 a side league here is the Dubai Amateur League
http://dxb.leaguerepublic.com/
although its mid season, so no openings there at the moment until new season sept 09.
if you were thinking of getting a team in, apply like now, cos its always full.
aye and apparently they are pretty good,

whereas we're shit.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

whereas we're shit.
honesty is always the best policy..

the league is pretty sharp in all fairness. Even the new division 3 isn't for nackers..

They are also setting up a 5 a side league to start soon, for 'lesser teams', from what I know pretty much similar to the country club 5 a side.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:49 am
W10

yeah mate, BBC we're called, we play in yellow
Yeah...we beat you this season :-)

My mate Tim plays for you I think.

Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:51 am
W10

honesty is always the best policy..

the league is pretty sharp in all fairness. Even the new division 3 isn't for nackers..

They are also setting up a 5 a side league to start soon, for 'lesser teams', from what I know pretty much similar to the country club 5 a side.
When do they play? I'd love to play in a better quality league but the majority of my team can't make it before 8.30pm during the week.

Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
When do they play? I'd love to play in a better quality league but the majority of my team can't make it before 8.30pm during the week.
league kick offs are generally 8.30pm, a few at 9pm. Games are on differing nights between Sunday & Thursday.

Most of the games will now be played at the new emirates stadium (7he Sevens), once the new year gets under way..
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

whereas we're shit.

that's never stopped the toon!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by W10
Yeah...we beat you this season :-)

My mate Tim plays for you I think.
who are you with then? I think I know who you are.

Ah, the legendary Tim, he's some boy, he'll get us all in trouble one day, we had a footy night out and jesus, we could have got into serious trouble, good lad though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.