Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

1 in 3 British Women Will HaveAn Abortion In Their Lifetime....??

1 in 3 British Women Will HaveAn Abortion In Their Lifetime....??

Old May 22nd 2010, 6:06 pm
Banned

...- - -... is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1 in 3 British Women Will HaveAn Abortion In Their Lifetime....??

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Utter bollocks. Fit and t Women who take care of their bodies are far more likely to take care of mine, in my experience...
I firmly believe that real 100% heterosexual men like big butts and soft women.
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:09 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ...- - -...
I firmly believe that real 100% heterosexual men like big butts and soft women.
Then you're wrong. And how could you possibly know? Touch of American arrogance, perchance?
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:17 pm
Banned

Then you're wrong. And how could you possibly know? Touch of American arrogance, perchance?
A "shapely figure" is natures way of telling men that she's good breeding stock. In laymans terms a big butt is like a flower in full bloom just begging to be inseminated. Those things trigger something deep inside Alpha Males
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:20 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

A "shapely figure" is natures way of telling men that she's good breeding stock. In laymans terms a big butt is like a flower in full bloom just begging to be inseminated. Those things trigger something deep inside Alpha Males
Had this whole discussion a while ago. Agree that wide hips are one of nature's signals of fertility. To extend that to ALL alpha males like ONLY soft butts is stoopid. Period.
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:26 pm
Banned

Had this whole discussion a while ago. Agree that wide hips are one of nature's signals of fertility. To extend that to ALL alpha males like ONLY soft butts is stoopid. Period.
Nature wants only the stongest males to bred with the best females...Unfortunately weve circumvented the entire process where now money (which is power) has replaced pure physical prowess...Real strong males with superior genetics are only attracted to tall, shapely women. I'm not saying fat. I'm saying shapely
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

If all men liked big butts and soft squidgy women I would have a queue of them at my door- however I do not....

I did one get a 'compliment', of " You have the sexiest childbearing hips I've ever seen' , tip for men that is not a good chat up line!
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kittycat1
If all men liked big butts and soft squidgy women I would have a queue of them at my door- however I do not....

I did one get a 'compliment', of " You have the sexiest childbearing hips I've ever seen' , tip for men that is not a good chat up line!
It's an honest one. The world is full of closet queers, half fags, and bi curious types my dear....Real men love your figure KC, but real men like me are very rare

Last edited by ...- - -...; May 22nd 2010 at 6:37 pm.
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:37 pm
Hit 16's

The world is full of closet queers, half fags, and bi curious types my dear....Real men like your figure
...says someone whose avatar is seriously bent.
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:40 pm
Banned

...says someone whose avatar is seriously bent.
Ok Kenny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LahgxK-tWtU
Old May 22nd 2010, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Utter bollocks. Fit and toned = sexy. Women who take care of their bodies are far more likely to take care of mine, in my experience...
Bahtatboy...I think I love you

Anyway SOS (...- - -...) What a load of bollocks you do talk.Most women work out to make themselves feel good, it has nothing to do with men. The same way that most women dress, firstly for themselves, and then for other women.

It isn't about "diet" per se..it is about an achievable healthy eating programme for life. I have a healthy eating regime at home but when I go out for dinner I am a Blu steak girl with french fries or some other form of potato and usually some lovely veg with a cheesy sauce and I always start with foie gras.
You can't become too "anal" about your eating habits, you have to be able to have a life. If you want to indulge then just up your exercise a bit to compensate.
Old May 22nd 2010, 8:29 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned

Anyway SOS (...- - -...) What a load of bollocks you do talk.Most women work out to make themselves feel good, it has nothing to do with men. The same way that most women dress, firstly for themselves, and then for other women.

It isn't about "diet" per se..it is about an achievable healthy eating programme for life. I have a healthy eating regime at home but when I go out for dinner I am a Blu steak girl with french fries or some other form of potato and usually some lovely veg with a cheesy sauce and I always start with foie gras.
You can't become too "anal" about your eating habits, you have to be able to have a life. If you want to indulge then just up your exercise a bit to compensate.

I work out for me, but it rubs off in other spheres...

Blue steak, new pots, red wine--that's the reward and the balance for eating right and working out hard.
Old May 22nd 2010, 9:04 pm
Banned

Somehow, in ten minutes i've accomplished something Bahtaboy has'nt been able to accomplish in his entire life: I made him popular with the ladies

You're welcome BahtaBoy
Old May 23rd 2010, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow, in ten minutes i've accomplished something Bahtaboy has'nt been able to accomplish in his entire life: I made him popular with the ladies

You're welcome BahtaBoy
I don't think Bahtatboy needs your help sweetie.
Old May 23rd 2010, 12:25 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Bahtatboy needs your help sweetie.
Absolutely, he has a whole team of professionals at the clinic for that...
Old May 25th 2010, 5:27 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Roadking
Absolutely, he has a whole team of professionals at the clinic for that...
...at the Al Ain Palace Oriental Medicine Clinic

1 in 3 British Women Will HaveAn Abortion In Their Lifetime....??-nurse.jpeg