1.26 and falling

Old Jan 18th 2017, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1.26 and falling

Originally Posted by Meow
Who says any of it is okay? Don't be even more of an idiot by making things up.
Not making things up young lady. Take a look here where she specifically says:-

I wonder how it is one hint of violence on twitter towards Ms Soubry (an MP who weeps in public at the loss of the EU) resulted in a night in the cells for one young man. Whereas the offer to rape me with a machete is seen as part of the national debate.
You're over, the left lost, Jeez they want Corbyn as PM! How delusional are you?

As for the Liberal tag, you know exactly what I meant sweetheart (Pats Meow gently on her arse).

Accept it, your glory days are over, and thank goodness for democracy.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 9:05 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Oh the irony....
I am not the one frothing at the mouth.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 9:06 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing

You're over, the left lost, Jeez they want Corbyn as PM! How delusional are you?

As for the Liberal tag, you know exactly what I meant sweetheart (Pats Meow gently on her arse).

I think you jumped the shark with this reply

Daily mail reference.
Katie Hopkins quote.
Condescension.
Sexism.

I nearly dropped my copy of the Sun laughing
Old Jan 18th 2017, 9:08 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Patronising chauvinism is so 1970s.

I am a liberal, not a Liberal, big difference. I am a centrist not left wing but you carry on with your right wing bigotry as you refuse to actually read what is being said and keep twisting things.

Will you be moving to the UK soon to this Utopia or do you still have issues in doing that?
Old Jan 18th 2017, 9:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Scamp
by not taking any huge leaps you can reasonably call the majority of the 'majority' isolationist, no?

Just being technical, of course.
Originally Posted by Fossildog
I don't think putting sufficient controls in place to limit migration can be defined as isolationism. If that was the case every country that has immigration controls could be described as such.

The dictionary definition of isolationism is:

a person favouring a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries.

What May outlined in her speech was the opposite of this, a vision for the UK to be involved with not just countries belonging to the EU but also the wider world. Actually an expansion of our interests.
I think what I described as not a huge leap is completely reasonable in line with that definition.
Yeah, it was a bit tongue in cheek but the logic fits.

May's speech was very good I think. It goes against that negative attitude of the EU that so many have and asks / shows desire to be part of it under different terms. Quite how that pans out remains to be seen, let's hope those terms are favourable first.

Does she openly admit in that article that perhaps the reason nobody was held responsible for saying something disgusting was lack of complaint to the police?

I have no wish to waste police time with on the sticky-keyboard brigade. And I will not. But the bias towards protecting those who voted Remain seems clear.
Looks to me like she'd rather cry foul and make up that she's not protected whilst openly admitting she's doing what she can to avoid people being held responsible for their actions.

Staggering.

You keep finding wonderful stories like this and I'll really enjoy my afternoon.

How about we go to the one where she apologises at 2am to the family she called out as terrorists, when they weren't?

What a silly little man you must be.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 9:21 am
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Being part of the EU doesn't stop the UK having other trading partners.
Anyway back on the subject, can you explain what you meant by this?
Old Jan 18th 2017, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Can we stick to the original intent of this thread - the exchange rate rather than is pissing competition.

Even the watch thread is more relevant and interesting.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Can we stick to the original intent of this thread - the exchange rate rather than is pissing competition.

This is more fun though...plus, if we just spoke about the exchange rate you wouldn't get to post things like this (which we all know you love to do).
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
This is more fun though...plus, if we just spoke about the exchange rate you wouldn't get to post things like this (which we all know you love to do).
True. I hope to be like auto one day... just pop in occasionally to be judgemental and to tell you much better I am.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:09 am
Account Closed

True. I hope to be like auto one day... just pop in occasionally to be judgemental and to tell you much better I am.
You haven't got that level of smugness in you I don't think....you're too nice deep down.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:40 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

You people are worth only occasional condescension (see you again in 4 years).
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

lightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond repute

Drifting back down into the 1.22s
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Patronising chauvinism is so 1970s.
Irony - you just don't get it (in many ways) do you.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 10:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
You people are worth only occasional condescension (see you again in 4 years).
Crikey.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

lightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=Miss Ann Thrope;12154812]You people are worth only occasional condescension (see you again in 4 years).[/QUOTE]

You created an account just to post this ?!?

It's hard to believe you out swam a million other sperm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.