Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Saint Lucia
Reload this Page >

UK to St Lucia Photography business

UK to St Lucia Photography business

Old Nov 8th 2013, 7:58 am
Just Joined

JavedWorld is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK to St Lucia Photography business

I born and lived in London for 33 years but I got families and cousins living in St Lucia.

I am thinking to move my business Photography sole trader to St Lucia for few months while travel back to London, UK for Photography business like two business one in London, UK and St Lucia.

Is any legal advice I must bring or I can just setup small office space Photography for all types.

Any Advice.

Thanks

Javed
Old Nov 8th 2013, 12:19 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to St Lucia Photography business

Originally Posted by JavedWorld
I born and lived in London for 33 years but I got families and cousins living in St Lucia.

I am thinking to move my business Photography sole trader to St Lucia for few months while travel back to London, UK for Photography business like two business one in London, UK and St Lucia.

Is any legal advice I must bring or I can just setup small office space Photography for all types.

Any Advice.

Thanks

Javed
Hi Are you a St Lucian citizen ? Have you got the right to automatically live on the island ? If not you will have to contact the chamber of commerce or contact a lawyer for advice about how a non national goes about setting up.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

anuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud of
Default Re: UK to St Lucia Photography business

If you have family in St.Lucia, have them do the initial leg work. If they are in the business world themselves, then their contacts would help. Last month, I went to attend an island wedding, and the photographer flew in from Miami