Uk Driving Licence

Old Feb 8th 2014, 2:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk Driving Licence

I put it back for you, but probably you would be better off in the Moving back to the UK forum section
Old Feb 8th 2014, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

princess1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by princess1
whoops new to this im not sure what im doing !!!!!
Ok

Think im getting the hang of this now, thank you for your answer, so im not going to be refused a licence then???? i was fine untill everyone started saying oooh dont put spain on there, !!!!!

my god what a nightmare i got my self in to a right tiz!
Old Feb 8th 2014, 2:50 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok

Think im getting the hang of this now, thank you for your answer, so im not going to be refused a licence then???? i was fine untill everyone started saying oooh dont put spain on there, !!!!!

my god what a nightmare i got my self in to a right tiz!
You would have been refused to renew if you were still abroad, for sure. I've recently returned to the UK ... you shoudn't get too stressed about it ... it's not as difficult as people might tell you.

To put your mind at rest, simply ring the DVLA and ask them how it is best to renew
Old Feb 9th 2014, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

yes that i think i will do that as im getting really confused,and worried they could refuse to renew it.. why is everything that should be simple in UK so hard!!! this is the reason why i left in the first place, thanks again for your advise.
Old Feb 9th 2014, 3:14 pm
Senior Moment

yes that i think i will do that as im getting really confused,and worried they could refuse to renew it.. why is everything that should be simple in UK so hard!!! this is the reason why i left in the first place, thanks again for your advise.
I think you are getting confused and worried for no reason though. It IS simple
Old Feb 9th 2014, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I think you are getting confused and worried for no reason though. It IS simple
Thank you
Old Feb 9th 2014, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

Thank you
you say you returned to the UK how are you finding it, i cant get into the swing of it at all!!!
Old Feb 10th 2014, 1:14 pm
Senior Moment

you say you returned to the UK how are you finding it, i cant get into the swing of it at all!!!
Well, I guess it is down to why anyone leaves the UK in the first place. I left just because I wanted a different way of life for a while, and after 6 years or so we decided that we'd done that, and it was time to return.

People knock the UK, but there are a lot worse places and sometimes it's a case of finding that most places you go to live its more of the same thing, just in a different climate :-)

So .... I miss the weather for sure, but apart from that I am very happy to be back living in the country of my birth :-)
Old Feb 10th 2014, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well, I guess it is down to why anyone leaves the UK in the first place. I left just because I wanted a different way of life for a while, and after 6 years or so we decided that we'd done that, and it was time to return.

People knock the UK, but there are a lot worse places and sometimes it's a case of finding that most places you go to live its more of the same thing, just in a different climate :-)

So .... I miss the weather for sure, but apart from that I am very happy to be back living in the country of my birth :-)
rang dvla no need to put any thing on the form no need to get photo sighned just change address and that is it!!!!!!!!!!!! o and the postal order i was on the brink of my head exploding, much calmer now i know what im doing and thanks agin for the advise yes i miss the climate and the life style away but its early days for me at the moment.