St-Lucia with love

Old Feb 5th 2011, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

crazygerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default St-Lucia with love

Hello to everyone.

As you might imagine, I am from Germany. But not that crazy. As I have not found any other forum to have the possibility to exchange informations about St. Lucia, I became member of this one. I have already learned a lot about life over there, my actual friend is a lucian girl.

Are there any german expats using this forum? I'd like to get in contact and exchange a few ideas/things with "my" people.

So if there is anybody out there, I'd be glad getting an information. And sorry for my english, I am not trained in written english anymore.

Thank you so far
crazygerman
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:31 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St-Lucia with love

Originally Posted by crazygerman
Hello to everyone.

As you might imagine, I am from Germany. But not that crazy. As I have not found any other forum to have the possibility to exchange informations about St. Lucia, I became member of this one. I have already learned a lot about life over there, my actual friend is a lucian girl.

Are there any german expats using this forum? I'd like to get in contact and exchange a few ideas/things with "my" people.

So if there is anybody out there, I'd be glad getting an information. And sorry for my english, I am not trained in written english anymore.

Thank you so far
crazygerman
I know a German woman who owns a real estate Agency, her name is Maria Buchner, why not drop her a line and see if she can be of any help

[email protected]

I hope this helps.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: St-Lucia with love

Thanks so far, I will try.

crazygerman
Old May 13th 2011, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Default St-Lucia with....., another question

Dear users!

I have another question that cannot be answered by my friend actually.

Does anyone have an idea if it is possible and where to find temporary jobs as a civil engineer in St.Lucia? I have more than 20 years of experience, manly in road construction/maintenance, asphalt pavement, water-protection and structural fire-protection.

I know it is difficult to get a work-permit as a none-carribean, but I am looking for a job as a consultant for some time per year.
Could be in construction or consultant company.

If anyone has an idea, where I could find offers or companies who might need support (checked the yellow pages already), I'd be glad to read any suggestion.

Thanks so far
crazygerman
Old May 16th 2011, 1:02 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St-Lucia with....., another question

Originally Posted by crazygerman
Dear users!

I have another question that cannot be answered by my friend actually.

Does anyone have an idea if it is possible and where to find temporary jobs as a civil engineer in St.Lucia? I have more than 20 years of experience, manly in road construction/maintenance, asphalt pavement, water-protection and structural fire-protection.

I know it is difficult to get a work-permit as a none-carribean, but I am looking for a job as a consultant for some time per year.
Could be in construction or consultant company.

If anyone has an idea, where I could find offers or companies who might need support (checked the yellow pages already), I'd be glad to read any suggestion.

Thanks so far
crazygerman
Crazygerman, did you speak to Maria ?
On the job side of things I would not be sure where you would start.
Have you spoken to any of the construction companies there ?

Good Luck