St. Lucia Cars

Old May 6th 2009, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

CCANN is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face St. Lucia Cars

Hi I'm living and working in St. Lucia now for a while, I need to find a good car. I find cars here very expensive any advice want to get a fairly new car good price, anyone selling anything good. I've tried the bank not a lot of luck though.
CC
Old May 7th 2009, 11:37 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St. Lucia Cars

Originally Posted by CCANN
Hi I'm living and working in St. Lucia now for a while, I need to find a good car. I find cars here very expensive any advice want to get a fairly new car good price, anyone selling anything good. I've tried the bank not a lot of luck though.
CC
Hi, welcome to the forum. Getting a good car at a reasinable price in St Lucia can be a bit of a problem. I suppose it depends how deep your pockets are. try the www.theshoppermagazine.com/ magazine their is usually a couple of vehicles for sale there.
How long have you been in St Lucia and what kind of work do you do.
How are you finding it so far.
Old May 7th 2009, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

3aces is an unknown quantity at this point

Wondering if it is worth approaching one of the car hire companies to see if they want to sell any of their rentals or opt for a long term rental. A friend of mine who owns a car rental company there reckons I could lease a Suzuki Vitara long term for less than $1,000 (US) a month.
Old May 7th 2009, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

CCANN is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: St. Lucia Cars

Originally Posted by pgtips
Hi, welcome to the forum. Getting a good car at a reasinable price in St Lucia can be a bit of a problem. I suppose it depends how deep your pockets are. try the www.theshoppermagazine.com/ magazine their is usually a couple of vehicles for sale there.
How long have you been in St Lucia and what kind of work do you do.
How are you finding it so far.
Thanks this web site very good, a possible purchase may come from this. How am I finding it in St. Lucia? Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing, but generally it OK better than the UK weather (normally), miss the English sense of humour (OK Sarcasm). Work wise, currently as a favour to a friend Managing a small business for another expat by the Marina, I took on the job as the owner had to go bk to the UK for an op, and couldn't take on someone he wasn't sure he could trust. Now he's back I think its time I go back to what I was doing before as I'm finding it to many hours all alone in a little office.
CC
Old Jun 5th 2009, 5:33 am
Just Joined

iboudak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There,
This is a bit off note to the car topic, but I have a question about moving to SLU from Canada and need some input about the place. It is highly possible to get a job offer and I would like to know something about the living expenses on the island. How much is needed for a family of two to live comfortably on the island without sacrifices- $20-30-40 -50k or 60 USD.
I will appreciate some information or any web links that will help me take a decision.
And also is it boring - my wife is afraid that she will get too lonely and missing the big city.

Thanks, Ivo ([email protected])

Last edited by iboudak; Jun 5th 2009 at 5:44 am.