Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Saint Lucia
Reload this Page >

Moving to St Lucia, OECS rules and any advice?

Moving to St Lucia, OECS rules and any advice?

Old Feb 1st 2020, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to St Lucia, OECS rules and any advice?

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
The local private hospital has an insurance scheme that you may prefer to actual insurance.
Thanks, yep I saw that - we will have excess global non-us coverage and the SAMS Membership might work well in conjunction with it. I can't tell, are their rates in EC or US dollars? We are staying fairly close to that facility at St Augustine's. However, we have an existing GP and dermatologist in St Lucia which we might use as the opportunity arises.

Will check SAMS when we arrive.

Spouse is an OECS citizen and can probably get the requisite papers IF she needs to. We shall see. Work is not the priority but we will be sitting down with the Immigration people to let them know of our plans.

Last edited by Pistolpete2; Feb 1st 2020 at 5:44 pm.